Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gardening glitch :(

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 06, 2010
I planted some plants in my house and now they are mature and I cannot harvest them. It says that I can harvest them but the icon doesn't appearI have a fire house and the plants are Honey sickle, Dandilion, desparigus and Boom shroom.

1. Make sure you exit out of the gardening interface to harvest the plant. Simply approach the plant and the "X to interact" prompt will appear to allow you to harvest it.

2. The words "Time to Harvest" are misleading and will be changing - they mean "Time Until You Can Harvest" not "time left to harvest"

Hope that helps!

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
Oh! And also make sure that your plants don't need anything because if they need to be watered or pollinated, etc. it won't let you harvest them.

Myrna Dragon
Grandmaster Thaumaturge ~ Level 50

Survivor
Oct 26, 2010
mario7709 wrote:
I planted some plants in my house and now they are mature and I cannot harvest them. It says that I can harvest them but the icon doesn't appearI have a fire house and the plants are Honey sickle, Dandilion, desparigus and Boom shroom.

Shut the gardening interface and walk up to it like you would a wooden chest and an interaction box with the X should appear. Also make sure all of your plants needs are met and it has no pests.

Defender
May 27, 2010
also make sure your plant doesnt have any needs or pests otherwise that may also be the reason you cant harvest just make sure you take care of those before you try to harvest also you'll know when to harvest cause the plant starts doing something odd like the boom shroom stops exploding and just opens its mouth a lot