Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for 1/2/3 people to do Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I need the training point from Grizzleheim and i just like to finish all zones if i can.
I would even be up for doing Kensington park,i am past that level,but again ,i just like to finish up areas.
Perhaps future grouping for Celestia also,i am a LIFE wizard,so i can do the healing or whatever,even if we all Life wizards that's cool too :D

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
zaksame wrote:
I need the training point from Grizzleheim and i just like to finish all zones if i can.
I would even be up for doing Kensington park,i am past that level,but again ,i just like to finish up areas.
Perhaps future grouping for Celestia also,i am a LIFE wizard,so i can do the healing or whatever,even if we all Life wizards that's cool too :D

so are you looking for people who can help you because i might if you want to find a place to fight or meet or whatever i have a good group of people who help me. currently i am working on my level 26 life/storm combo so yeah names blaze dragoncaller if you ever see me around i will help

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
I am level 34 right this second and I am storm I was thinking i could help you with that if you steal need the help i ccould help you with most of the of the spiral because i have unlocked WC,KP,MB,GH, and I also have MOOSHU unlocked. I think there is a trick to leveling. ok first you do all the high xp giving quests but you also look for quests that you might have to talk to the same person. I found this out in WC, in UnicornWay.I figured this out by walking around and the lady in the front and the other guard in unicornway have a same quest to defeat the same thing the pirates. and then in other places i stared looking around and i found out the there is not many but there is most likely to be because i have done a couple for the same thing. like you sometimes have to defeat a boss but sometimes there are pther people in the spriral that have the same quest for you to do. another thing is you might wanna try and make the fight last longer by using traps, blades and other things so you can hit more damage and you get more xp. another idea is that if you might not be powerful enough you can maybe ask a storm,ice,death,balance,fire,myth,life. you could have a death because they have feint and might be able to help you and you might wanna find some one who is the same level or some one lower level or maybe higher. but still anyways i would like you to post your level and what other things you would like help with. hope i helped please reply soon cya on wizard101 I hope!!!!!!! :)

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
I am Finnigan Greenleaf ,i am level 50 Life player,you might have seen me around ?

Is there some way to invite people inside game,without seeing them direct?If so invite me please.

As stated i would like to do both kensington in Marleybone and the Grizzleheim instances,both zones are very hard if not impossible to solo.