Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

legendary balance clothing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
KI why did you make the united lvl 60 balance clothing have no balance resistence? I know that we have resistence to all the other classes but i find it unfair that we cant defend against other balance people or monsters. I also know that the principle outfit (the other legendary balance suit) has defence against it but has no critical or block stats, resist to other classes, and gives less health. Please give us at least some balance resist so it will be fair even if its just 25%. Hope you do it soon.

Defender
May 30, 2009
None of the schools have Legendary gear (with all the critical and block stats) that resists their own school. Why should Balance?

Survivor
May 02, 2009
they didnt? oops then sry i didnt realize that i just saw balance and the thought poped in my head

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
ghostrider1000 wrote:
KI why did you make the united lvl 60 balance clothing have no balance resistence? I know that we have resistence to all the other classes but i find it unfair that we cant defend against other balance people or monsters. I also know that the principle outfit (the other legendary balance suit) has defence against it but has no critical or block stats, resist to other classes, and gives less health. Please give us at least some balance resist so it will be fair even if its just 25%. Hope you do it soon.

there is NO legend clothes

Defender
May 30, 2009
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
there is NO legend clothes

True, but I'm fairly certain that they were referring to the level 58 gear that has the crit. and block stats.