Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MAKING your own house!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
:D OK, so I think that we should be able to make our own houses, like if we have a subscription or something. It would be fun! We could choose a theme, based off of one of the worlds or schools. It would give you a variety of house shapes, furniture, wallpaper, etc. Or you could go freestyle and have it all!!! Please reply if yo think this is a good idea. Oh, and I think that we should be able to set mounts loose in our houses .

Please give me any more ideas. I would be happy to pass them on or start on sketches to send.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
lordoftheringsfrea... wrote:
:D OK, so I think that we should be able to make our own houses, like if we have a subscription or something. It would be fun! We could choose a theme, based off of one of the worlds or schools. It would give you a variety of house shapes, furniture, wallpaper, etc. Or you could go freestyle and have it all!!! Please reply if yo think this is a good idea. Oh, and I think that we should be able to set mounts loose in our houses .

Please give me any more ideas. I would be happy to pass them on or start on sketches to send.

i think it would be cool werte we could make a mansion and stuff

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
It would be awesome but it's not gonna happen because it would overload the servers.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
I think it is possible already to make your own house but I'm not sure. Either way it's a great idea! Also I totally agree that it would be cool to set your mount loose in your home! Maybe while it's outside if it's a horse it will start grazing or doing other things.

Myrna Dragon
Grandmaster Thaumaturge ~ Level 50

Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
lordoftheringsfrea... wrote:

I already had this idea, except I was thinking you could just choose different parts and stuff to build it on both the inside and the outside, and each part would have a price in gold or crowns, and then once you finish the house it tells you the total cost and then you pay for it. And you could add on to your house any time, you just have to pay for the additions when you do. :D

[EDIT: I didn't think of the mount part, but you could set your broom loose and it would start sweeping or something!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I'd be rich if I had a dollar for everytime someone "suggested" this. :|

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
I think it would be awesome if you could mix up different parts of different houses and castles.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
THAT WOULD BE SWEET! i already have house but making it the way want would be so cool! i would also love to let are mounts lose and we could like feed them and stuff. SO COOL!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
May 27, 2009
listen lordoftherings. I came up w/ this idea. in fact many people have. it could overload the servers but there is a solution. make more servers. also by making more servers it would overload the computer. well w/ 2010 technology there is another solution. when (if it does) making your house idea comes out in order to make your own house you would have to download (which I'm sure KI will supply) a type of software that "upgrades" your computer's ability to hold a certain amount of servers. Most new computers have this capability but old ones don't so if your computer doesn't have that ability then you'd have to download it which will supplied by KI. KI please take this in consideration