Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Another new world?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
Hi,Im just wondering will there be a newer world beside celestia? Celestia was really cool! I hope there will be another one out soon in a year or two :-)

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
From random interviews and other forum posts, there will be another four worlds coming out with the new story arc, especially since Celestia finished similar to WC, KT, MB, and MS on a world boss not a storyline boss. There were 5 storyline worlds for Malistaire, I believe there will be the same number for the Morganthine (sp?) storyline. It will just take time for their release.

Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
yay, sounds awesome if theres gonna be another four worlds, gotta alot of work coming up! :)

Justin IronTail - Legenary Balance
Justin HexTail - Legendary Storm
Justin CrowTail - Legendary Death
Justin LifeTail - Magus Life

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
I am reading that there will be new worlds after Celestia. If that's the case, will our experience bar will start increasing again? If so, will there be more new spells to learn after the 58 spells like they did with Celestia?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
How many times are people going to ask this? Please search forums before you post the same question. Again there will be 4 more worlds after celestia, BUT I doubt they will be out within a year sense KI is also working on another project

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
yeah but it would be great if one new world would come out very soon but i doubt it will.

i also think that it would be so cool to get more spells but that would still be a lot of work for KI because they would have to increase the pip bar and get all the great new gear and quests but if you can think of some spells that would be really cool to get you might as well post them on this page and just have fun

David Winterstone - legendary pyromancer
"fire is light and light is life"