Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I bought a castle! Can my plants come, too?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
I was curious if it's possible to move plants around at all... I planted four potted plants in my dorm room, and then I decided to go and buy a castle in Mooshu. I wanted to bring them along, especially since I had just planted a new plant I had never seen before.

Is there a way to move potted plants already? If not, I hope the designers will put make a way. I understand not being able to move a plant that's in the ground, but a potted plant?

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
Unfortunately not. :-( You can move the pots around like normal furniture, but the moment you plant something in them, they become rooted to the spot.

I hope we get to treat our potted plants like furniture, too. Maybe not so much pick them up, but at least move them around.

Defender
May 31, 2010
You can move the pots and put them in your backpack, But... not while they have a plant growing in them. You have the choice of waiting for them to become elder and harvesting them, or use the spell to uproot the plants.