Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i did not get my training point

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
hey W101!
i reached lvl 10 on my ice person named David FrostMask and did not receive my training point ! i dont know what couldve happened. please help. i hope that you guys could figure this out.
THANKS! :)

Your answer is in the Player Guide.

Each new Wizard will choose their Primary School of focus when they create their character. You can learn all the spells in that school for free, either training at your Professor, or through quests.

You will receive one training point every 4 levels till 20. This means you will receive them at level 4, 8, 12, 16 and 20. After level 20, you will receive one training point every 5 levels. You can also receive training points through certain quests. In order to learn higher level spells of a school, you have to first learn the lower level spells.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
o... sorry for the misunderstanding. its just that when i went to see the fire spell it said i receive the sunbird at lvl 10. so thanks!

Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
Hey zeke, I am level 52 and I did not get one is this supposed to happen?

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
you will have to talk to Ogden Peake in Celestia base camp and make him a sandwich! :D