Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightside Sidewalks

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Every time I go to Nightside I get pulled in from the sidewalk to duel the 3 beings. Even if i am next to the wall on the sidewalk I still get pulled in.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
Squire
Dec 02, 2008
No you don't. There isn't anything to fight in Nightside. You're thinking of Sunken City.

There are two groups of three in Sunken City that have much longer than normal aggro ranges, but the rest of the mobs are avoidable, except for the ones in buildings. If mobs wander too close to the sidewalks, the center of the street can be safer than the sidewalk. This is especially true with the living scarecrows near the end.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2009
also it fine the way it is, sunken city is sort of meant to be an elite mission, if your not high level and solo everything your self, you might just consider going to a crowed server and forming a group a four for it. Though I have to say its rather easy for a level 50 life mage, I can clear the whole in about 1 1/2. (that includes the scarecrows), oh yeah once dead stuff doesn't respawn as normal there

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I don't think the exp and gold rewards are worth it for that area.

I don't care about the gold but the exp needs to be increased.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
thanateros wrote:

You don't think the experience and gold are worth what? Why are you playing this game if you don't like combat or doing quests?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Quizzical wrote:
thanateros wrote:

You don't think the experience and gold are worth what? Why are you playing this game if you don't like combat or doing quests?

Quizzical me and you have large post amounts and don't say something you might want to regret later on , cause if you post something really offensive you might get banned. He just said they should increse the xp and I do agree most people do it while in marely bone. I think it depends what world you are in.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Quzzical, lighten up dude...

I like combat and quests just fine and overall the game is balanced right.

I just think the amount of experience for completing the Sunken City quest is too small for the difficulty of the instance.

That area should be more like 325 exp or higher instead of 30.

I got more experience for the King Gobbler quest in Colossus Blvd and that was simple by comparison.