Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cuthalla

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
I think they ruined cuthalla, he was once hard now he is like a marlybone
boss, way to easy.
We should have a challenge when we are in Celestia, to make it too easy just dont seem right.

It used to be that you couldent use blades, sheilds, traps, small spells below 3 pips. or he would cheat.

that was fun, that was a challenge! it made it hard to play alone, but it could still be done as I have many times and won against him.

now you can use any spell, any card, and his drops give less now also.

I spend a lot on the game and i like it, but if there isnt a challenge left
what do we have then?

Please Kings Isle leave celestia hard

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
MaxZer0 wrote:
boss, way to easy.
We should have a challenge when we are in Celestia, to make it too easy just dont seem right.

It used to be that you couldent use blades, sheilds, traps, small spells below 3 pips. or he would cheat.

that was fun, that was a challenge! it made it hard to play alone, but it could still be done as I have many times and won against him.

what do we have then?

which one, thers too

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
I agree, there was 0 reason to strip Cuthalla and Eeglis of their cheats, seeing as they were SIDE QUEST bosses. I am just glad the Pylon Versions (Thunderfin and Cuthalla) still cheat.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
MaxZer0 wrote:
boss, way to easy.

what do we have then?

You have got to be kidding me, they changed them? Come on, Celestia is easy enough. If you are going to take away the cheats, at least give the bosses like 100000 health or so. Give us some kind of challenge!

I know this is a kids game, but if it is not challenging and interesting, you will lose fans! Celestian Bosses Already are way too easy, the Ravens are more of a challenge. I was hoping the Ravens and Jotun would be more of what we saw in Celestia! Please keep the world challenging, beef up the bosses, that would be a lot more fun.