Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Arrow Glitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
I was doing quest in dragonspyre and i got bored and buyed myself a mount. After i equipped it i went to do quest in the area with all the safes ( Forgot the name ) and all of a sudden my quest arrow broke. It stoped pointing in the direction of my quest and then it stoped counting down the steps untill i got there. Any way this can be fixed?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The "T" hotkey was changed. It's now CTRL+T. The reason given for the change is to prevent players from accidentally turning off the arrow, This makes sense, since it's easy, while trying to type chat when the chat box isn't open or in focus, to turn the arrow on and off.

You can also turn the arrow on and off in Preferences. It's the fourth tab from the left, bottom option.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
Ok i will try that but instead on it being turned off its on but not moving or tracking down my steps.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
YES MY ARROW IS FIXED!! Thanks wizard 101 staff and everyone that posted. It was a glitch though not the hotkey.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
cheese7311 wrote:
I was doing quest in dragonspyre and i got bored and buyed myself a mount. After i equipped it i went to do quest in the area with all the safes ( Forgot the name ) and all of a sudden my quest arrow broke. It stoped pointing in the direction of my quest and then it stoped counting down the steps untill i got there. Any way this can be fixed?

I had this same problem, but it was after buying a house. Restart the game and see if that helps. If not try rebooting your computer.

If you continue to have problems contact tech support.