Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
hey blaze here and i was just wondering if this is a bug or not?

ok the woman in marleybone was asking me to craft 4 stuff, so i did it

i put a teleport thing next to her to i dont have to walk back there again then i go home and finish my craft.

then i get a message saying goal complete.
talk to the women in marleybone ( no quest helper)

ok then i teleport back to the women in my quest book and its still a gray question mark on top of her?

i already finished it and it she keeps saying you need to craft four stuff to earn your initiate badge crafter???

can someone help me?
thx

Not a bug.
The complete instructions were to craft the items and bring them to her. If you do not have those items in your backpack when you speak to her, you cannot complete the quest.
If you have sold or destroyed those items, you can craft them again, or if you're lucky, you can find them at the Bazaar.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
zeke i have tried going to the bazzar to buy thing already crafted and when i do and try to go to the person and give them to that said person that person will not take them

Jack Dragonbreath lvl60 fire (Pyromancer) OUT!!!

If the quest asks for three items you must
a) craft all three
b) bring three to the quest giver.

Crafting one and buying two isn't going to cut it, you must have crafted all three, and then bring three to the quest giver. If that means you have to remake them, then so be it.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.