Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Me Need Stone Blocks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
Idk where to get the stone blocks I need for the Mooshu crafting quest please tell me where to get them? :-D

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
WizardTrainer54 wrote:
Idk where to get the stone blocks I need for the Mooshu crafting quest please tell me where to get them? :-D

You can usually get a few in Krok. Best place when busy is Vault of Ice, just putter about without getting into fights. Or anyplace in Krok off-hours.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I found a lot in Krok. Either go to the Royal Hall or the Karanahn Baracks. You will have to switch realms to get the amount you need.

Hero
May 27, 2009
Stone Blocks aren't quite as hard to find as they were before the last update. Many crafters seem to be opting for battling for their sandstone these days. Any world, Krok and up, has stone blocks. Marleybone has a couple of easy spawns on the roof of Scotland Yard, Krok has a ton all over the place - check the Krokosphinx.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
You should go to Krokotopia, Dragonspyre and Marleybone (you find all sorts of junk up on the housetops... click, click, click).

You probably should also stop typing like Frankenstein's monster. (Me need stone blocks!) LOL :-P

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
crazysteve25 wrote:
"me need stone block" well me need iron scraps :-P

*twitch*

Scrap Iron is found only in Marleybone.