Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Debate on candy land?

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I have heard many mysteries of a new world called candyland, even proffessor greyrose has commented on these messages. Because of this I have deduced this will be likely be a new world in the future. But what I am wondering is will the level cap be increased again? And we will have more new spells? I sure hope so. And what about more sun moon and star spells? I certainly hope for more of those. They should have sun spells to enchant healing and stealing spells. Also they should have star spells along the lines they are now but a bit more powerful, also a star spell to increase healing by say... 25%? And maybe even one that can increase health by like 500? Also more moon spells such as one for myth polymorphs. Possibly a gingerbread man? And ones for the current schools only more powerful than the cl ones, possibly including rank 7 spells? I'm sure there would no problem with this seeing how we'd be way past those spells. There should be 2 new spells for each school one at 62 and another at 68, each school should get another global that is super affective and also gives another bonus. I think candyland is a super idea

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
bravevline wrote:
I have heard many mysteries of a new world called candyland, even proffessor greyrose has commented on these messages. Because of this I have deduced this will be likely be a new world in the future. But what I am wondering is will the level cap be increased again? And we will have more new spells? I sure hope so. And what about more sun moon and star spells? I certainly hope for more of those. They should have sun spells to enchant healing and stealing spells. Also they should have star spells along the lines they are now but a bit more powerful, also a star spell to increase healing by say... 25%? And maybe even one that can increase health by like 500? Also more moon spells such as one for myth polymorphs. Possibly a gingerbread man? And ones for the current schools only more powerful than the cl ones, possibly including rank 7 spells? I'm sure there would no problem with this seeing how we'd be way past those spells. There should be 2 new spells for each school one at 62 and another at 68, each school should get another global that is super affective and also gives another bonus. I think candyland is a super idea
i like the idea! a new level cap and maybe a new levelspell like... lvl 70 spell rank nine :D :D :D i would be happy! i was one of the people who sugested candy world in the first place though, but not like THIS! :-o

Survivor
Aug 17, 2010
bravevline wrote:

It would be different and sounds good to me.

Maybe after candyland is made, we can start baking contests also :)

Survivor
Nov 11, 2010
Defender
Aug 13, 2010
A world full of edible creatures would be something totally unique from anything Wizard101 has so far within its Spiral.

They could make Candy Golems from the Colossus model, have witches that look like Gretta Darkettle fight you, and of course there would be a return of our old friends, the Gobblers...!

There are so many ways for a Candy World to present itself to the public, and more importantly, many ways for Morganthe or Greyrose's evil sisters to cause a problem in such an innocent, saccharine place.

Survivor
May 19, 2009
bravevline wrote:

I would think Candy Land would be an extra, or a option. I don't think all wizards would want to do this. Maybe like Grizzle place. Not all wizards 'have' to go back when they are level 20? I don't know if wizard101 would like this idea. I mean what kind of monsters would there be? Candy Cane? I disagree

Survivor
Nov 21, 2010
bravevline wrote:

I like the idea of a new world but its a little tacky and it'd only be for Christmas.

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
I think the idea for Candy Land is awesome:D, my mouth is already watering at the thought of a chocolate river.:-P:-P:-P

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
i have some new ideas for level 68 spells. i only have 2 though. for balance it would be great sphinx that does 875 balance damage and leaves behind a spiral dispel and for a storm it would be storm gator that does 895 damage on all opponents. right back if you like my ideas. :D :D

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
I KNOW WHAT KIND OF MONSTERS CANDYLAND SHOULD HAVE!
* commercial girl voice * Introducing the incredible edible undead! There are all sorts of kinds of edible undead, from the delicious giant gingerbread zombies (exactly how it sounds) to the rare and nocturnal vampire ice cream(a huge ice cream cone with vampire teeth)! Other kinds of edible undead include: The common but amazing brain - licking liquorice snake( very long piece of liquorice with a big, long tongue), The sticky toffee flesh -craver, the Godzillanilla milk shake ( a GIANT vanilla milkshake), the choco - loko zombie bar And many more I haven't thought up yet !
Come to candy land for an all you can eat zombie buffet!

Survivor
May 01, 2009
Luvas wrote:
A world full of edible creatures would be something totally unique from anything Wizard101 has so far within its Spiral.

They could make Candy Golems from the Colossus model, have witches that look like Gretta Darkettle fight you, and of course there would be a return of our old friends, the Gobblers...!

There are so many ways for a Candy World to present itself to the public, and more importantly, many ways for Morganthe or Greyrose's evil sisters to cause a problem in such an innocent, saccharine place.

Maybe candy land can be the gobblers home that was taken over by the witches
:D

But personally i don't want candyland as the next realm...

Survivor
Oct 01, 2010
candyland? ok????

look as wizard101 progresses it gets more sophisticated. you can't have candyland well how about scythania but please not candland...