Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Medusas hdden talents? (joke)

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I've noticed something unfortunate about my opponents once they were hit by the mighty Medusa:

One players side froze up. Instead of being just stunned, they couldn't even click the pass button or make any adjustments to their hand

Another player lost all of their pips.

I know Medusa isn't doing this but it was one weird coincidence that spell was cast during these issues.

Has any one else noticed any bugs in PvP related to the two above?

Defender
Feb 11, 2010
Actually medusa is doing this and it's a huge bug. I can't belive it haven't been posted here before as it's quite discussed over at central.

If a myth player is going first and lands the stun with medusa it also works as a dispell and the player hit will lose the amount of pips of the spell he or she was casting.

In short, yes medusa is doing this and it's a huge bug.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Im going on my myth for PvP now!

who that is very laughable. look :
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
Yeah, i saw that! My friend got hit by Medusa and his screen froze up, turned off, turned back on, and then he was on the main screen, and his character looked like stone. suddenly HE turned to stone! but then i fell asleep. when i woke up, he wasnt frozen, but amazed!

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
CorbinW wrote:
I've noticed something unfortunate about my opponents once they were hit by the mighty Medusa:

One players side froze up. Instead of being just stunned, they couldn't even click the pass button or make any adjustments to their hand

Another player lost all of their pips.

I know Medusa isn't doing this but it was one weird coincidence that spell was cast during these issues.

Has any one else noticed any bugs in PvP related to the two above?

Yes this keeps happen to me I keep losing all my pips everytime medussa attacks me leaving me with no counter attack at all just so when I do get pips back they do it again KI needs to fix it ASAP