Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i cant fight biti nirini it wont let me in

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2010
i have the quest to beat biti but i cant get in the door and my quest helper is not working for this quest i have more advanced players that beat him just fine but my new guy cant get through the door to defeate him IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Adherent
May 20, 2010
To correct myself, the quest arrow isn't bugged, the hotkey has changed. The new hotkey is CTRL+T instead of just "T".

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
colagada wrote:
To correct myself, the quest arrow isn't bugged, the hotkey has changed. The new hotkey is CTRL+T instead of just "T".

Please stop telling everybody it's the CTRL + T.

That isn't the problem. There is a bug with the Quest Arrow. There have been MANY complaints on the Halston section of the message boards. It's happening in Celestia, Dragonspyre, Mooshu, Marleybone -- sounds like everywhere. It started last week when then changed the CTRL + T item.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
colagada wrote:

Please stop telling everybody it's the CTRL + T.

That isn't the problem. There is a bug with the Quest Arrow. There have been MANY complaints on the Halston section of the message boards. It's happening in Celestia, Dragonspyre, Mooshu, Marleybone -- sounds like everywhere. It started last week when then changed the CTRL + T item.

The same thing is happening with me and the quest search for the seal with deafeating Nekhbet in the Hall of Champions, Quest info at the bottom but no quest arrow and not allowing me to enter battle

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
</div>
</blockquote>
The same thing is happening with me and the quest search for the seal with deafeating Nekhbet in the Hall of Champions, Quest info at the bottom but no quest arrow and not allowing me to enter battle</div>
</blockquote>

In one of the replies on the quest arrow problem, Mr. Lincoln said that they are working on this trying to find the problem. It doesn't happen all of the time, but just on some quests.

Mr. Lincoln asked that we send a note directly to him, and give them the name of the quest/location if you can, so they can work on it.

Send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com.