Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Find stone rose in Dragon Claw Canyon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2010
Can anyone tell me how to find Dragon claw canyon. I see it on the large map but can not find a way to get their. I need the stone rose to complete the quests.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
57292 wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to find Dragon claw canyon. I see it on the large map but can not find a way to get their. I need the stone rose to complete the quests.

Not sure if this is the one you need.

Go to Dragonspyre Academy. Take your battle dragon ride at Dragon Claw Ridge. As soon as you get off the dragon, go into the large Circle Room, where you enter the Great Spyre instance level. Turn left. Follow the short stone wall, and turn left at the end of the wall (like you are following the same wall back again). The rose is in the corner at the end of that wall.

(If you could just "hop" over the wall, it would be much easier. :-()

Hope this helps.

P.S. In case this isn't the one you need, the other rose is in the same room with Malistaire. It is on the wall behind the three (or four?) undead protectors who are in that room with him.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
57292 wrote:

Oops. I think I goofed. I answered your question and told you "how to find the stone rose".

I just re-read your post, and you are trying to find "Dragon Claw Canyon".

You need to go to Dragonspyre Academy. You ride your Young Battledrake from Dragon's Roost to get to Dragon Claw Canyon.

You follow the storyline in Dragonspyre and it will lead you to Dragon's Roost for your Young Battledrake ride.

Wizard 101 Central fansite has a great list of quests for Dragonspyre in case you need it. Check this out.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Survivor
Sep 25, 2010
You remember the drake you get to ride? Well ride it then follow these steps.

1) Once you get to the platform BEFORE you enter the Great Spyre go into the giant circle then take a left.

2) Go through the little gap in the fencing stuff then take another left.

3) Just walk down to the wall then take a right and walk to the rose.

4) It should be inside a crack between the wall and one of the pillar wall... Things...

Have fun searching! ^^