Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legendary Myth Robes?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
I'm a lvl 60 Myth and I wanted to know where to find the BEST Myth robes. By "best", I mean having a good Accuracy, Resist, and Damage Boost for Myth. I know I can get a good Hat from Thunderfin giving better stats than Malistaire's robes. It gives 180 Health, 6% Accuracy, 14% Damage, and 24% Resist to Myth. Also a ring from Ptolemos although the person I got the ring info from wasn't 100% sure. If you can give me the name of the boss and the Stat Boosts it gives, the would be AWESOME! :D :D

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
a robe called illusive longcoat. you get it from bosses in the trial of spheres. it gives a lot of health, damage, accuracy, death and life resist, critical and block rating, and i think that is it. :D :-) :-o 8)

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
MythMan100 wrote:
I'm a lvl 59 Myth and I wanted to know where to find the BEST Myth robes. By "best", I mean having a good Accuracy, Resist, and Damage Boost for Myth. I know I can get a good Hat from Thunderfin giving better stats than Malistaire's robes. It gives 180 Health, 6% Accuracy, 14% Damage, and 24% Resist to Myth. Also a ring from Ptolemos although the person I got the ring info from wasn't 100% sure. If you can give me the name of the boss and the Stat Boosts it gives, the would be AWESOME! :D :D

If you're willing to pay a lot of money check the Bazaar. To my knowledge each school has 2 level 58 sets of clothing available at the Bazaar. If you actually want to fight for them you probably get them from the 3 bosses in the Trial of the Spheres.

Quinn Deaththorn - Legendary Necromancer

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
It's been a while since I've viewed my message and I bought the items I was looking for. It gave a lot more Boosts then Spiderkeeper's Storyveil, Malistaire's Unhallowed Cloak, and Kraysis's something Slippers. :D Peace out!

- Steven DragonBlood, Legendary Conjurer