Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ignore Button Issue

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
I don't know if I am the only person that has an issue with the way the Ignore button works. When you put someone on ignore you are supposed to be able UN-Ignore them. Unfortunatly that doesn't seem to be the way it works. As soon as you try to Unignore them they are removed from your friends list completely. What if one of your friends just happens to be in a crabby mood and are bugging you. You just want them to be quiet for a little while. Or like I did, (before knowing it would remove my friends) I was trying to clean up my friends list. I noticed that when you put someone on ignore it moved them to another list, the ignore list. So I had the idea to put all the friends that I actually talked to and battle with on said list so i could remove everyone else that was on there, that I have not spoken to since the day I added them. However, when i went to take my friends off of the ignore list they were all removed. Why is there a remove button or Un-Ignore button at all seeing as it does the same thing. This really needs fixed. Or at least put some tip in game to let players know that putting someone on Ignore will remove them from your list.