Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you combine accounts

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
well i think the question is simple how do you combine accounts but put it in detail plz i would love to know

We have an extensive knowledge base in our Help & Support section that has the answer you seek.

Here is a direct link:
http://kingsisle.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/kingsisle.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=92

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
one more question if you combine accounts wtih an account the lets say has a year subscription do all the accounts have the subscription to

Zeon96 wrote:
one more question if you combine accounts wtih an account the lets say has a year subscription do all the accounts have the subscription to

No, each account must purchase their own subscription, however when accounts are linked through a Family of Accounts, the monthly rate goes to $6.95 each a month if more than one account in the Family of Accounts is subscribed.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
so with for accounts it is 28 bucks for month of sbscription i can handle that thnx zeke