Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ninja Pig and treeant transformation

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
Hi, i was walking around wizard city, and i saw people looking like, treeants and ninja pigs, they weren't polymorph because they were not in battle.
I checked the crown shop and they where not there! :( Can someone plz tell me how 2 get treeant and ninja pig elixirs.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
Hades118 wrote:
Hi, i was walking around wizard city, and i saw people looking like, treeants and ninja pigs, they weren't polymorph because they were not in battle.
I checked the crown shop and they where not there! :( Can someone plz tell me how 2 get treeant and ninja pig elixirs.

If you logged on during the anniversery party october 2010 you would get them. Sounds like some people have been saving

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Hades118 wrote:
Ya, you would had got them from the party thingy.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
LOL!! I noticed that too, but i was one of the people saving the potions so it didn't really surprise me. PS: you can by transformation potions with gold!!! ( I just found that out a month or 2 ago)

Rylee Jadethief
Master of Myth