Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Orthrus + death ninja pig

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Hey everyone. I have a question someone might be able to answer. I mixed my orthrus and my death ninja pig just for fun but I have no idea what kind of pet I will get. Some of my friends said I would get a grim tooth but some said I wouldn't because you need a orthrus and a wraith. Does anyone have any idea on what type of pet I could get? Thanks! :D

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
The only pets that make hybrids are school and promo pets. Crown, bought, drop, and quest pets (excluding 48) do not make hybrids, if you mix you will either get another death ninja pig or orthrus.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Rudyjrb wrote:
Hey everyone. I have a question someone might be able to answer. I mixed my orthrus and my death ninja pig just for fun but I have no idea what kind of pet I will get. Some of my friends said I would get a grim tooth but some said I wouldn't because you need a orthrus and a wraith. Does anyone have any idea on what type of pet I could get? Thanks! :D

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it will be either a weaker Orthrus or a Death Ninja Pig with Myth talents.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
orthrus and and death ninja pig wont give you a hybrid. you will get a double of one of the parents but with mixed talents and attributes.

Rylee Jadethief
Master of Myth

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009