Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The REAL best pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Ok, people say that the best pets you can get for all schools are your level 48 pets but think about the talents they have, i think one of my ultra rare talents is useless its just for pet derby. so i wanna find the REAL best pets. and i dont mean go to petnome.com and look for pets with good abilities,(even though you SHOULD do that) i mean use hatching, i mean thats what its made for so here are some things i made for requirements.

1.Must come out as a level 58 pet(ok i know i said they arent that but after all the hatching i think you want it to be that)

2. all hatches must have the same school pet( this is so you dont end up at the end with things you dont need like fire blade or something)

3. make sure you add pets in with good abilities, no talents that add to pet derby

4.(only aplies to death) fierce hound MUST be used at the beginning and end of the creation of the best death pet( this is so it gets REALLY good talents ;)

5. every time you hatch you should use the school pet(optional)

6.must use sea dragon at the beginning and end of the hatching process(this applies to all schools besides death)

ok so if you come up with the combinaion post it here, and for the death i think all you need to do make the best death pet is really do wraith with fierce hound until you get a pet with all rare or above talents( i mean every time you make a wraith by doing that raise it to adult and hatch with fierce hound)

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
If you think abilities is the best pet then keep mixing Sea Dragons with Sea dragons.

'Nuff said.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Angelocean wrote:
If you think abilities is the best pet then keep mixing Sea Dragons with Sea dragons.

'Nuff said.
lol but then you get ice abilities

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
The sea dragon is fire school. Also, the sea dragon only has talents beneficial to all schools. It is also the highest pedigree pet currently available in the game. To breed the best pet possible in the game (beyond school specific talents), you should cross with a sea dragon.

I crossed my helephant with my sea dragon and my helephant now has: spritely, may cast fireblade, pip o'plenty, and boosts fire damage.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Gelwyn wrote:
The sea dragon is fire school. Also, the sea dragon only has talents beneficial to all schools. It is also the highest pedigree pet currently available in the game. To breed the best pet possible in the game (beyond school specific talents), you should cross with a sea dragon.

I crossed my helephant with my sea dragon and my helephant now has: spritely, may cast fireblade, pip o'plenty, and boosts fire damage.
p sry that i got the pets type wrong. well then i will edit my requirements so you need to breed sea dragon, also the best pet might not just be breed with sea dragon then boom best pet