Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which world is better, Krokotopia or ????????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
I LOVE Krokotopia so I want to here what world do you like better than Krokotopia...

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
well if you beat Krokotopia then maybe you might find a better place.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
RyGuy625 wrote:
I LOVE Krokotopia so I want to here what world do you like better than Krokotopia...

well if you beat it then you might find a better place.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2010
I really like Marleybone and MooShu, but most of all Celestia :)

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Survivor
Apr 22, 2010
Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
Definitely not marleybone because its REALLY long! I would say Mooshu because it's really bright unlike krokotopia
Level 32 Magus
ICE!!!!!!!!!!!
Sierra Pearlsmith

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
I really like Marleybone, because it's pretty, but yet, I've heard that all the monsters are tough. So????? It pretty. :P

Defender
Nov 20, 2010
RyGuy625 wrote:

MooShu. Love the bright colors and happy background music.

Rachel RavenTalon
Level 34 (almost 35!) Myth
"Mastermind"

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
i like dragonspyre cause its covered with lava and i know its wierd to like a place thats in ruins but im a wierd person

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
taliafoxx wrote:
I really like Marleybone and MooShu, but most of all Celestia :)

I agree

Survivor
Jan 03, 2011
1.Celestia(i have not made it there yet but i go to my friend there all the time and its really fun)
2.Mooshu
3.Krokotopia
4.Wizard City
5.Marleybone(dont really like it)
6.Grizzleheim (i hate it!it is boring and pointless and bareley gives you XP)
?.Dragonspyre-I have not made it there yet i have only been there a couple times )

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
LOL i noticed this:
????????
Celestia
BTW Celestia is better

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
Celestia was the best of the worlds for me. It's storyline is fun, and it's a good challenge, especially Test of the Spheres.

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
Celestia is the best world because you get to train fun new schools!

Diana Dragonpyre
Life:54

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
personally, i love GH and MS better than KT. KT is so dry and all the sand and sand-colored stones make it look bland. and i like how CL looks and all, but all the bosses are SUPER HARD, even for me, when i'm about to lvl up to lvl 59.

Edit: I like the music of KT actually. especially the music in the Tomb of Storms and the battle music. But all of GH, especially Vigrid Roughlands and WT, is still my fave :D

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
Here's what I think. Hun you have a LONG way to go. Krokotopia is DEFINITELY not the best world in my opinion.

1. Celestia( Duh! It's underwater!)
2. Mooshu(Absolutely gorgeous!)
3. Wizard City (Very cute.)
4. Grizzleheim (Cool theme.)
5. Krokotopia (Don't enjoy it that much but it's ok.)
6. Dragonspyre (Creeps me out. Glad I got to Celestia.)
7. Marleybone (HATE IT!)

*~Kayla~* Lvl 54 Grandmaster Storm.

- "Be who you want to be not who others force you to be."

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
For one thing i hate krockotopia almost as much as I hate Marlybone. Why? It's not krock's storyline its just the clothes and items you get there. They all look so... well wierd. I went through it wearing WC Clothing just because of the clothes wierd look. As soon as I hit 20 i switched to GH Robes. Right now my fav is GH, if i could choose any world wheather or not i have fair acces i DS. Mostly because of the insanly hard bosses i have the privilage of helping my high LV. freinds with .

Alex Thunderflame LV. 33 Pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 25, 2010
TheGrowler wrote:
I really like Marleybone, because it's pretty, but yet, I've heard that all the monsters are tough. So????? It pretty. :P

I really dislike marleybone. Have you even been to that place? No sidewalks, many dungeons, and* Kensenton park.(*sorry for bad spelling)
I like wizard city because has places that* incorperate each school.(except balance)My favorite is KT, it is where balance came from.
" I call upon the sands to destroy my enemies...
A sorcerer that will defend any school."
Sierra StrongThorn level 33

Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
I liked Marleybone because you can get to where the no sidewalks come in and guys just saying mb is mostly on roof tops so i have never seen sidewalks on roof tops no offense. but mb is cool cause you get good XP and getting caught more XP for quests!
my favorite worlds in order
1. Marleybone (cool fighting kitties and rats and frogs)
2. Celestia (of course a Challenge)
3. DragonSpyre ( Awesome Theme and End of storyline for malistaire)
4. Wizard City ( to easy)
5. Krokotopia (to long)
6. Grizzleheim (Grizzleheim is cool just dont like bear warriros)
7. Mooshu (one area i hate that why i dont like it)

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011

here is a list of my favoritizim in worlds 1 being the most lovable:

1) Krokotopia [like theme and how it is divided into three areas]

2) Mooshu [ inviting feeling and happy overall]

3) Wizard City [it is kinda cute]

4) Celestia [very cool but kind of has "too much"]

5) Grizzleheim [you get basically no xp and you have to walk/ride/fly around too much]

6) Dragonsphyre [ it has an angry feeling that doesn't make the game enjoyable]

7) Marleybone [to busy / HATE IT]

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
deadscare111 wrote:
1.Celestia(i have not made it there yet but i go to my friend there all the time and its really fun)
2.Mooshu
3.Krokotopia
4.Wizard City
5.Marleybone(dont really like it)
6.Grizzleheim (i hate it!it is boring and pointless and bareley gives you XP)
?.Dragonspyre-I have not made it there yet i have only been there a couple times )

Very nice list. I'm almost in DS and I've done some quest and dungeons to help out my friends there. I find the scenary mysterious yet cool.

My fav so far is Krokotopia. I passed it a while ago but still like it. I really dislike Marleybone. I even passed it a hurry so I could move on to Mooshu. Mooshu's scenery is so much better but, I don't like the quest line that much. I've been to Celestia as well. I love it! The Floating Land is overwater and you get to fight palm trees that throw coconuts at you! lol.

Amber Lifewhisper
Magus Sorcerer
(Almost level 40!)
"Mastermind"

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
Zachary1043 wrote:
what is ?????????

???????? is basically the world of your choice. The person who wrote this meant " Which world is better, Krokotopia or another world?"

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
RyGuy625 wrote:

The absolute best is Mooshu