Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do you guys thinks is my real school?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
I was wondering if you guys can help me figure out my real school, I am athletic I like playing games all the time and I like to play sports and I can be very impulsive when I get mad and I dont like doing stuff alone most of the time and i'm social and stuff oh and I am honest kinda loyal and sort of brave and stuff so can you guys help me figure it out 8)

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
SCARH123 wrote:
I was wondering if you guys can help me figure out my real school, I am athletic I like playing games all the time and I like to play sports and I can be very impulsive when I get mad and I dont like doing stuff alone most of the time and i'm social and stuff oh and I am honest kinda loyal and sort of brave and stuff so can you guys help me figure it out 8)

fire

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
SCARH123 wrote:
Agreed, fire maybe storm.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
SCARH123 wrote:
uh why don't you just take the test and see or skip the test and pick the school you want

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
bravevline wrote:
SCARH123 wrote:
Agreed, fire maybe storm.

well it depends one what gem you have picked

ruby- fire
sapphire- ice
purple- strom
black- death
yellow- myth
green-life
brown-ballance