Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If your wizard was a plant

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Ok, this is basically a make your own plant thing where you post your own plant idea try to use yourself to make it more fun

I am called: Boon shroom (Boon means something helpful.)

I look like: A giant mushroom that smiles

I require: Large enchanted soil

My rank: 7+

My rewards: Minor blessing and regenerate treasure cards and rebirth and dryads at epic +300 xp (3000 elder.)

My likes: Gnomes, boom shroom, fiery boom shroom, Trees, commemorative statue.
My dislikes: Stinkweed, deadly fly trap, evil snow peas, desparagus, white desparagus.
Growing difficulty: 3 shovels.

Common needs: Sun, music, magic, water, and pollination

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
I'd be the Plant "Despair and Dienthus."

It would be a Dianthus with a "frowny face" in the middle, and the rewards would be any Death Attack or Drain gained at Level 42 or above (Elder phase guarantees a Wraith). Difficulty would be 9, and it dislikes "cheery" things like Laugh-o-dil and your Boon Shroom. It likes Desparagus (both varieties) and itself. it requires a Large area of Soil. Rank would be... the max is 8, right? Well, the rank is the max rank.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:

and it dislikes "cheery" things like Laugh-o-dil and your Boon Shroom. Rank would be... the max is 8, right? Well, the rank is the max rank.
The max rank is 10 genius and you said that one comment just to entice, I've found in quite a few messages of mine you do things such as this. If you don't like my idea then fine but you didn't need to add that "cheery" things such as your boon shroom. I would like to ask you to lighten up your attitude with me, I understand judgement is your favorite spell, (Or so you have given this impression.) and I have criticized the way many balance wizards play, I don't play like that with my balance in fact I VERY rarely use the judgement spell, I am always in group buffing and healing my friends, but to the point, I have NEVER attacked you individually like you do with me and I would like for you to please lighten up your attitude or stay out of my messages. Thank you.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
This is going to be fun!

Name: Christmas Tree
Difficulty:2
Reward: First harvest gives a Triton treasure card. All harvests after give one of the 7-pip treasure cards.
Likes: Daffodils, Boon Shrooms[yes, Boon!], beds, and any Rank 4 or higher plant.
Dislikes: Any Rank 3 or lower plant, and any wilting or dead plants.
Cool, huh?

Survivor
Apr 09, 2010
My plant: Freeze Violinto What it looks like: A frozen plant that plays music

Rank:10 Likes:Angry Snow Peas, and Bread Bush Dislikes:Helephant ears, Any Dragon plant Rewards:Frostbite and balefrost treasure cards at mature gives 500 exp at elder:collosus treasure card, shanta pudding pet snack and 2 seeds

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
matty960 wrote:
This is going to be fun!

Name: Christmas Tree
Difficulty:2
Reward: First harvest gives a Triton treasure card. All harvests after give one of the 7-pip treasure cards.
Likes: Daffodils, Boon Shrooms[yes, Boon!], beds, and any Rank 4 or higher plant.
Dislikes: Any Rank 3 or lower plant, and any wilting or dead plants.
Cool, huh?
I'm glad someone enjoyed this post, you have a creative imagination.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Name: "The Luckiness Oak"

Description: A huge tree full of leaves that look like four leaf clovers, remember the more leaves the luckier!

Reward: Anything that requires a whole lot of luck to get, the bigger the tree the rarer the reward.

Likes: Rare/Collector's stuff put around it. "The Giving Tree"

Dislikes: Common stuff, needs being given in a repetitious manor (so if you water then feed, the next time you take care of it you must feed then water)

Growing difficulty: Really difficult

Needs: List is to big, sorry. :)

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
bravevline wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:

and it dislikes "cheery" things like Laugh-o-dil and your Boon Shroom. Rank would be... the max is 8, right? Well, the rank is the max rank.
The max rank is 10 genius and you said that one comment just to entice, I've found in quite a few messages of mine you do things such as this. If you don't like my idea then fine but you didn't need to add that "cheery" things such as your boon shroom. I would like to ask you to lighten up your attitude with me, I understand judgement is your favorite spell, (Or so you have given this impression.) and I have criticized the way many balance wizards play, I don't play like that with my balance in fact I VERY rarely use the judgement spell, I am always in group buffing and healing my friends, but to the point, I have NEVER attacked you individually like you do with me and I would like for you to please lighten up your attitude or stay out of my messages. Thank you.

Yeah? Take a look again, genius. it's called "Despair and Dienthus," and the whole SHTICK is being gloomy; it's flipping SENSIBLE to have it "dislike" things with a "cheery" theme. It's hardly my fault that you chose to post something "cheery," and, let's face it, I'm not a cheery person.

Also, I'm not doing it just to "entice" (and another thing, that word doesn't fit that situation; try "provoke") you, as explained above.

As for the whole Balance thing, how the HECK do you get the idea that I'm doing this with that in mind? Sheesh. Yopu take issue with Balance, and I take issue with those that want to weaken the School (but not PERSONALLY, I just don't like the mindset. Also, my favorite Spell is Judgement, but that really has no bearing on any matters).

Also, I'm QUITE sorry I haven't memorized everything there is to know about something added just a few Days ago. (If you think I'm serious there, you've got another thing coming.)

Hmph. You're accusing me of personally hating you, on the basis that my "Despair and Dienthus" dislikes "cheery"-themed plants (like, coincidentally, the one you posted). And YOU'RE telling ME to "lighten up [my] attitude with [you]" !?!?!?!? Does anyone else see the hypocrisy and irony here?

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:
bravevline wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:

Yeah? Take a look again, genius. it's called "Despair and Dienthus," and the whole SHTICK is being gloomy; it's flipping SENSIBLE to have it "dislike" things with a "cheery" theme. It's hardly my fault that you chose to post something "cheery," and, let's face it, I'm not a cheery person.

Also, I'm not doing it just to "entice" (and another thing, that word doesn't fit that situation; try "provoke") you, as explained above.

As for the whole Balance thing, how the HECK do you get the idea that I'm doing this with that in mind? Sheesh. Yopu take issue with Balance, and I take issue with those that want to weaken the School (but not PERSONALLY, I just don't like the mindset. Also, my favorite Spell is Judgement, but that really has no bearing on any matters).

Also, I'm QUITE sorry I haven't memorized everything there is to know about something added just a few Days ago. (If you think I'm serious there, you've got another thing coming.)

Hmph. You're accusing me of personally hating you, on the basis that my "Despair and Dienthus" dislikes "cheery"-themed plants (like, coincidentally, the one you posted). And YOU'RE telling ME to "lighten up [my] attitude with [you]" !?!?!?!? Does anyone else see the hypocrisy and irony here?
first of all ill say wat i wanna if i wanna say u enticed me u enticed me alright how do u no how i felt about it wen i red that huh? as u can see im using bad grammar now witch i dont normally do u ought to consider other ppls feelings wen posting messages particularly with that u added (and ur boon shroom) now u new that would do nothing but upset me or hurt my feelings and u did both so please leave my messages alone

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
bravevline wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:
bravevline wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:

first of all ill say wat i wanna if i wanna say u enticed me u enticed me alright how do u no how i felt about it wen i red that huh? as u can see im using bad grammar now witch i dont normally do u ought to consider other ppls feelings wen posting messages particularly with that u added (and ur boon shroom) now u new that would do nothing but upset me or hurt my feelings and u did both so please leave my messages alone

*snerk* Leave YOUR messages alone? The wise man practices what he preaches.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:
bravevline wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:
bravevline wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:

K, I stay out of your messages you stay out of mine.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
bravevline wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:
bravevline wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:
bravevline wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:

K, I stay out of your messages you stay out of mine.

I rather think it is I who will say which messages I respond to. For the record, all I was doing was posting an idea.

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Excuse Me, I thought this was a post about making up a plant.Not an argument between two people about private issues.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
lnd117 wrote:
Excuse Me, I thought this was a post about making up a plant.Not an argument between two people about private issues.

Exactly.You're completely right.
What has this topic become?