Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to get pet with pip o'plenty ability?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2010
I have read quite a few threads on pets and can't seem to find out if the pip o'plenty is by chance or if you can buy a prepaid pet card that has the ability already.

I'm level 21 and looking to get a pet w/ 5% pip ability but not sure what pet I should get. Please help a newb out! thanks!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
rapidskies wrote:
I have read quite a few threads on pets and can't seem to find out if the pip o'plenty is by chance or if you can buy a prepaid pet card that has the ability already.

I'm level 21 and looking to get a pet w/ 5% pip ability but not sure what pet I should get. Please help a newb out! thanks!

Try looking over on Wizard 101 Central for a cheat-sheet on pets and abilities....or you can always get a friend with a level 48 pet to hatch with you and cross your fingers.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Are you Myth? Well I am Myth and my Ourthus pet has pip o plenty. I don't know if it means anything but I would give it a try.

Talon Nightcaster level 51 Myth

PS If you are not Myth try hatching with someone who is Myth and cross your fingers.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
rapidskies wrote:

You can get the talent pip o' plenty by getting pets that have high enough pedigrees. The easiest pets to get that have the talent pip o' plenty are the pets that you get when you turn to level 48.

Jonathan Darkblade, Legendary Necromancer