Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wand,staff& swords

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ok i was just looking at my mgeat figuring out what give me what stats and figured out the my staff does not give me a power pip but yet it says it does but it dont it would be nice to see this fixed and i am not sure i am the only one that has noticed

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Zeon96 wrote:
ok i was just looking at my mgeat figuring out what give me what stats and figured out the my staff does not give me a power pip but yet it says it does but it dont it would be nice to see this fixed and i am not sure i am the only one that has noticed

I am sure the wands and staffs are fine, I have lots of characters with different wands, staffs, and swords and they all do as they say. So, either equip your item, or contact support, because it will be an issue only you are having!

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
Zeon96 wrote:

Be sure to look carefully at the wand, sword ect. If the "+1 ." (. is the pip ) is WHITE then it only gives a normal pip. If the pip is GOLD on the stats then it will guarantee a power pip upon the start of a battle.

If what you are saying is happening is true, then take the previous posters advice and contact customer support.