Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Great Idea!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
I have a great idea, my idea is to make a level 60 sun spell, called half heal. what it does is you can enchant a card with it, and you can heal for half of the hit. for example: i use half heal on leviathan, rounding, it hits for 1000, so i use half heal, it will hit for 1000 and heal you for 500. I REALLY hope that you like my idea. :D :-) :) :P

Andrew ThunderBlade, legendary diviner
Andrew Redflame, legendary pyromancer.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
atleon2 wrote:
I have a great idea, my idea is to make a level 60 sun spell, called half heal. what it does is you can enchant a card with it, and you can heal for half of the hit. for example: i use half heal on leviathan, rounding, it hits for 1000, so i use half heal, it will hit for 1000 and heal you for 500. I REALLY hope that you like my idea. :D :-) :) :P

Um, sorry, but I think Death has exclusive rights to the 1/2 damage going to heals! Otherwise, what would be the point of having a death school?

Keep trying though, Ideas are never wasted, only enhanced!

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
darthjt wrote:
atleon2 wrote:

Um, sorry, but I think Death has exclusive rights to the 1/2 damage going to heals! Otherwise, what would be the point of having a death school?

Keep trying though, Ideas are never wasted, only enhanced!
\

Maybe it could only work on non-converting things. Like Banshee or Skeletal Dragon?

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Hey! That is a gr8 idea! With it, we could do wonderful in pvp and other battles! It would also help us a bunch! Keep posting your ideas though I hope the rest are good too.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
That's a horrible idea, it would make being death irrelevant, if i could heal for half a storm lord i would be at full health every time.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2008
I have an idea that would be cool. People have been wanting to stitch wands so the wand has a cooler look. You have hats. robes, and boots, but why not have gloves. If your reading this, Thank You

Survivor
Oct 15, 2009
desi124 wrote:
Hey! That is a gr8 idea! With it, we could do wonderful in pvp and other battles! It would also help us a bunch! Keep posting your ideas though I hope the rest are good too.

even though i made this idea, i think it shouldnt be allowed in pvp. that settles EVERYTHING besides making death worthless, it solves the pvp problem with storm lord and forest lord and everything. still, DEATH think of it, you can make Skelatal Dragon almost like a link, every round the opponent gets hit and you are healed.

Andrew ThunderBlade legendary diviner 8)
Andrew RedFlame legendary pyromancer 8)

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
atleon2 wrote:
desi124 wrote:

even though i made this idea, i think it shouldnt be allowed in pvp. that settles EVERYTHING besides making death worthless, it solves the pvp problem with storm lord and forest lord and everything. still, DEATH think of it, you can make Skelatal Dragon almost like a link, every round the opponent gets hit and you are healed.

Andrew ThunderBlade legendary diviner 8)
Andrew RedFlame legendary pyromancer 8)

Sorry, I have to disagree with this idea. I would rather see them change the Enchants to allow the Damage boosters on Saps and Heals instead.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
Fail to see how it would make Death irrelevant. I can go get a death card and use it, just like I can get cards from other schools, yet my Myth using a Pyromancer spell doesn't make that school irrelevant. I believe OP was talking about the spell creating a treasure card. The round needed and pips required would balance out the spell, just like any other spell idea. The level of the spell would restrict its availability. Good idea. With a little fleshing out, might be workable into the system.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
ChickenMcFuggits wrote:
Fail to see how it would make Death irrelevant. I can go get a death card and use it, just like I can get cards from other schools, yet my Myth using a Pyromancer spell doesn't make that school irrelevant. I believe OP was talking about the spell creating a treasure card. The round needed and pips required would balance out the spell, just like any other spell idea. The level of the spell would restrict its availability. Good idea. With a little fleshing out, might be workable into the system.

No, this spell would be overpowered to overpowered spells. To overpowered.