Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do I do????????

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
I'm in the crucible, and I'm on the quest''pick up the spare'' where you have to locate empty crystal in upper grand chasm, in the crystal stroge tower. But, IT WON'T LET ME IN!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!! I think i have the key because the guy who gave me the quest said'' take this key and be careful'', so I should be able to get in, but guess what, I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So does anyone know how to help me???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
OMG I'M SO SORRY. I figured out what i'm doing wrong and now i'm past that quest. Again I SO SORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
I'm in the crucible, and I'm on the quest''pick up the spare'' where you have to locate empty crystal in upper grand chasm, in the crystal stroge tower. But, IT WON'T LET ME IN!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!! I think i have the key because the guy who gave me the quest said'' take this key and be careful'', so I should be able to get in, but guess what, I CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So does anyone know how to help me???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you missed a step in the quest, or you're going to the wrong tower. This is what you're supposed to do:

"Pick Up The Spare"
- Talk to Belia Windgazer in The Grand Chasm
- Locate Empty Crystal in Upper Grand Chasm (Crystal Storage Tower)
- Talk to Zanetta Stormbreaker

Open you Quest Log again, and read the dialogue for the quest. (Click on the QuestionMark bubble in that quest.) See what you are supposed to do.

Other than that, not sure what to do. :?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
OMG I'M SO SORRY. I figured out what i'm doing wrong and now i'm past that quest. Again I SO SORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just curious. What were you doing wrong?

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
My quest arrow isn't working inside the grand chasm for this specific task, I've tried toggling cntrl +t again and again but nothing is happening. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm not really sure which way to go or who to see. Any help would be appreciated.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Shasindow wrote:
My quest arrow isn't working inside the grand chasm for this specific task, I've tried toggling cntrl +t again and again but nothing is happening. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm not really sure which way to go or who to see. Any help would be appreciated.

There IS a bug with the yellow quest arrow not working properly.

It has nothing to do with using CTRL + T to enable/disable the quest tracker.

Sometimes the yellow quest arrow does not work at all, or it points you in the wrong direction, or it just doesn't show at all on the screen. You can see the words for the quest on the screen, but the arrow is missing.

Mr. Lincoln responded to this bug in some of the other posts on the Message Boards, and he said to send an e-mail to wizard101.com for him. They need to know the "name of the quest (or quests)" where you had the problem. It might help to give them your username and your character's name too.

Hope this helps.

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:

Just curious. What were you doing wrong?
i was going in the wrong building

Survivor
May 04, 2010
I'm on the quest locate empty crystal upper grand chasm tower, found tower using map tracking quest not working, went into tower defeated all bad guys..... NO crystal!! can you help me, I have repeated this several times and with others still no crystal. Maybe it's me?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
cananlion wrote:
I'm on the quest locate empty crystal upper grand chasm tower, found tower using map tracking quest not working, went into tower defeated all bad guys..... NO crystal!! can you help me, I have repeated this several times and with others still no crystal. Maybe it's me?

Are you "sure" that you found the right tower? There are many in there. Sounds like maybe you got the wrong tower?

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
I have been so frustrated with this quest over the past 3 days. I am also having problems with it.

I got the key, and was told "to be careful" with it too, I've gone through chasm past a number of times now and into the upper chasm vaults.

In the vaults map, there is a red crystal on the last vault on the right. I can't get into it and it is not lit blue.

My quest arrow also does not work on this quest.

I have gone through the 5-level tower with the crystal charger (second or third vault on the right), and at the top, I see the crystal charger, but I can't do anything with it.

None of the characters in the hallway have anything to say.

I'm stuck and have tried everything I can think of, but I'm out of ideas with this one