Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i think it time pvp arema need be replace

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009

I think pvp arena need to plow over and replace with a cheat boss battle castle all thing that were add or change do to pvp will undone storm would get old bolt back and balannce still no shield or dispel myth death and life will no dispel.

intesad use arena tickect to get battle castle gear you get battle ponits to buy gear or use gold to get them at two battle castle shops

how the battle castle spilt depend on often the boss cheat easy meduim and hard and very hard.

you get battle point if you beat them more player more battle point you earn.

William HawkGrove legendary wizard in balance

Defender
May 30, 2009
That's quite a change and it would take a while to put anything like that into motion. A lot of people enjoy challenging each other and testing their skills in the arena. KI would also lose a large portion of their customers if they were to do away with it ( BADDD business move). Plus, there are already optional cheating towers that wizards can do.

Survivor
May 19, 2010
wolflink435 wrote:

I think pvp arena need to plow over and replace with a cheat boss battle castle all thing that were add or change do to pvp will undone storm would get old bolt back and balannce still no shield or dispel myth death and life will no dispel.

We already have a cheating boss battle, well actually at least 2 before Celestia, called Warehouse and Briskbreeze. The whole point of pvp is skill vs. skill not skill vs. computer, thats what the storyline is for. Now as for myth, death, and life not getting a dispel is a little much considering its only fair to those players to have them too, also considering most of the changes to the decks/cards/spells has been from pvper's complaining too much that its not fair.