Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Hatching

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
I think you should get to choose whether your pet comes out as a hybrid or a copy. I am really tired of wasting thirty thousand gold just to get another satyr. I think i have about eight of them. I dont know what the chances for getting a hybrid are, but they DEFINATELY need to be raised. A lot. :?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
for some reason with my Wraith i have hatched twice, The first time I hatched with a stormzilla and got a grimzilla, this second time I hatched with a helephant and I believe i am getting a death oni, I know it's not my same pet cause it is a radiant egg. My wraith also has some rare traits such as it gives me a death blade in battle and it also has storm proof. I don't remember the derby ones, I believe one is oil slick. But if anyone wants to hatch with me Look for Destiny Deathblood. I will hatch as long as you have a school pet.
sincerely, Destiny Deathblood :D :-) :)

Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
im lvl 23 and all my pets are baby im training one Wizard Name:Emily Moon :Type ice pet:thunder coloss

Delver
Oct 08, 2010
Just hatched a radiant egg and since its fire only i think its another helephant. ugh. :? anyone no for sure?

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
yea i have like five helephants too death onis and one ice oni . but i want a ARCHFIEND.