Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Thank You" for the updates

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Just wanted to say Thank You for the new Menu Chat phrases, for making "The Final Countdown" a quest that can be done "solo" now, and for changing the "Helping Hands" spell so that it can really help when needed (to resurrect after falling).

Just goes to show that KI DOES listen. Might take a little while, but they get there...

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
Just wanted to say Thank You for the new Menu Chat phrases, for making "The Final Countdown" a quest that can be done "solo" now, and for changing the "Helping Hands" spell so that it can really help when needed (to resurrect after falling).

Just goes to show that KI DOES listen. Might take a little while, but they get there...

Agreed! This came as a very nice surprise to me, having not trained Life on my Balance wizard at all...Now I may never have to! :D

Of course I will miss being able to obtain and use Polymorph Treasure Cards at level 40, but I think it was a more than fair price to pay.