Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new level 68 spells if it happens

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
death would have headless horseman that attack every enemy and does 900 or 1000 to each person. it would also give half the damge you have done as health.they would just show the headless horseman getting out of their graves then slashing you with his sword and throwing his head at you. for myth their is going to be a monster that is half lion half lamb and half serpent and trust me it is a real story.i wont tell you the name because you most likely dont know.it would do 1200 to all enimies and give you a 50% shield.balance can do a mummy that comes out of a tomb and wrapes around you opponents. it will do 1300 to each enemy. it will also give you a mummy minion. sorry i couldnt do them all.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
seems as if the spells are a little over powered perhaps death do say 700 to all and half life back and the myth one 900 i mean 1200 is a little to much and take away all shields? and the mummy minion well how about say 1000 and add a balance blade.

Historian
May 15, 2009
Haze922 wrote:
seems as if the spells are a little over powered perhaps death do say 700 to all and half life back and the myth one 900 i mean 1200 is a little to much and take away all shields? and the mummy minion well how about say 1000 and add a balance blade.

well it is level 68, but yea
i kinda think the next storm spell should deal about 1500
but thats my opinion
seeing as it is the school with the highest base damage