Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Centaur treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 11, 2008
I need some centaur treasure cards to craft a deck, but I don't know where to get them. I know you can craft them, but I don't want to craft them. So, does anyone know where you can get centaur treasure cards from a drop or drops? If you do, please tell me. Thanks!

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I have only ever been able to craft them, have never seen them in the bazaar and buy the packs of cards from the crown shop and have never received a centaur.

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
littlemole8 wrote:
I need some centaur treasure cards to craft a deck, but I don't know where to get them. I know you can craft them, but I don't want to craft them. So, does anyone know where you can get centaur treasure cards from a drop or drops? If you do, please tell me. Thanks!
You need to buy the centaur treasure card recipe from blossom.

Defender
Nov 11, 2008
Thank You all you posted. I got my deck! I ended up buying one centaur card at bazaar and the other ones I crafted. Thanks again! :D

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
littlemole8 wrote:
Ok thanks, but does anyone know where you can get them as drops?

I think i have gotten one from the ravens and one from somewhere in Celestia. They are extremely rare. Your best bet is to craft them or find a life wizard that will craft them for you.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life