Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do you get the master of myth badge?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
i have seen lots of wizards around the spiral with a master of ..... myth life storm fire ice balance ect type of badge and i wonder how to get that badge i am a lvl 60 myth wizard and havent gotten any type of badge does anyone know what i am talking about? please help

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
You have to learn EVERY spell in your school including those from the secret trainers.

Sabrina in WC where the games are.
Mildred on Colossus Blvd down by Mindy
Croaky in MB Digmore Station downstairs
Mortis the Death tree in Nightside

Megan

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
There is another Myth trainer on top of the secret shop building in Krokotopia

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Firefan02 wrote:
You have to learn EVERY spell in your school including those from the secret trainers.

Megan

Don't forget the guy on top of the secret shopper store in Krokotopia. ;)

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
You can only get the badge for your own school, too (as it is impossible to learn all of the spell of any other school). And as Firefan said, you need every myth spell you can get your hands on. If you don't have the badge, you are still lacking spells.

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
gtarhannon wrote:
Firefan02 wrote:

Megan

Don't forget the guy on top of the secret shopper store in Krokotopia. ;)

Thanks to gtarhannon and wmeckard for posting about the guy in Krok. I just found him yesterday. I don't have a Myth and did not realize he existed. I totally forget him.

Megan

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
i just got the master of monsters badge i found all the other spells but i didnt get the master of myth badge

does any one know the exact spells that i get from each trainer? that would be helpfull so i can compare to the ones i have and see which ones i need

Defender
May 27, 2010
thatrel123 wrote:
i just got the master of monsters badge i found all the other spells but i didnt get the master of myth badge

does any one know the exact spells that i get from each trainer? that would be helpfull so i can compare to the ones i have and see which ones i need

master of monsters IS the master of myth badge just so ya know so you already have it :D happy travels

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
thanks if i had known that i would have gone to krok first bc that was where the one spell was i missed

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Isn't it only possible for a Conjurer to get a Master of Monsters badge?