Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Don't Have Mooshu's Spiral Key Yet.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I am a level 36 Pyromancer and I still don't have Mooshu's spiral key :-( But why don't I have the spiral key

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
You need to finish Marleybone, so defeat Meowiarty, and then you should acctually get the Spiral Key from Merle Ambrose!

~Jessica Starrider aka Haley Moonwhisper

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
Getting the Mooshu spiral key has nothing to with what level you are. You need to complete the main storyline quests in Marleybone in order to get the key. The last set of quests you must complete are inside the museum: Counterweight East, Counterweight West, Big Ben. When these are completed, they will tell you to report to Headmaster Ambrose (in Wizard City) who will then give you the key to Mooshu.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Yes, Harry, Big Ben has lots of stairs. And lots of enemies. That's why it's fun!!! And the rest of the worlds are only harder. Enjoy!

Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
harry0965 wrote:
But Big Ben is like 50 stairs up

U want to get to the beautiful, Asian styled Mooshu or WHAT?

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
I do but I keep asking all my friends to help me defeat Pops O' Leary :(

Explorer
Dec 16, 2009
What kind of level requirment for Big Ben? Because I really wanna be prepared for it..

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
harry0965 wrote:

Big ben is actually 15.
But still, if you think it's hard, DO NOT SOLO IT.
If you do it right, then kiss MB goodbye.
(MOOSHU IS AWESOME BTW!!!)

Wish you luck! ;)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
harry0965 wrote:

15 total floors, but a few are non-combat.

Best if you are level 22-25 (this is where the normal progression should set you as you tackle Big Ben)

If you know your character and how to play the school, it isn't bad. If you mis-build your deck, or don't realize how to play your character, it is a nightmare. Just remember, there is healing on like the 3rd floor, and you can go back in this dungeon without exiting, so you can refill after each battle.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
StormWizard1201 wrote:
What kind of level requirment for Big Ben? Because I really wanna be prepared for it..

You should have 3 friends and all be level 25+, or if you absolutely love soloing, this is gonna cost you. Like 300c to buy 1 henchman on every combat floor