Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why not?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 12, 2008
There's a golden card pack for gardening, well, why not a seed pack? It would give you all kinds of seeds but wait, what if you get one over your rank? It would be a rip off, so, why not have them always be your rank or under! Like say I'm rank one, (I am on the game of course because it just came out,) and I buy a Seed Pack, I get the following seeds:

Boom Shroom
Dandlion
(Maybe some other things, I can't think of anything, oh, and correct me if I spelled Dandlion wrong,)

Now let's say I'm a really high rank, (Don't know the highest Gardening rank, maybe 60 like for wizards) and I buy it, I get the following seeds:

Pink Laugh O Dill
Trumpet Vine
King Parsley
Baby Carrots
Evil Snow Peas
Helephant Ears

So, just asking, oh, and something I need to point out about when you've finished with Farely and start gardening, it always says we level up, but we don't, it was like that on the test too.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Stalactite wrote:
There's a golden card pack for gardening, well, why not a seed pack? It would give you all kinds of seeds but wait, what if you get one over your rank? It would be a rip off, so, why not have them always be your rank or under! Like say I'm rank one, (I am on the game of course because it just came out,) and I buy a Seed Pack, I get the following seeds:

Boom Shroom
Dandlion
(Maybe some other things, I can't think of anything, oh, and correct me if I spelled Dandlion wrong,)

Now let's say I'm a really high rank, (Don't know the highest Gardening rank, maybe 60 like for wizards) and I buy it, I get the following seeds:

Pink Laugh O Dill
Trumpet Vine
King Parsley
Baby Carrots
Evil Snow Peas
Helephant Ears

So, just asking, oh, and something I need to point out about when you've finished with Farely and start gardening, it always says we level up, but we don't, it was like that on the test too.

Maybe you level up to level one gardener?

As for the idea, I have a way that could fix that level problem:

It would give you a pack of plant seeds that don't exist elsewhere, and they would all be for any level. That would solve the problem I think.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
This would seem to be am impractical idea given that seeds, unlike reagents, can be bought at any time from the appropriate vendor at a standard price.