Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too hard!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
For some reason, the boss at the level 58 fire school quest is TOO HARD! I always die at the boss.One time, I killed the boss half-way, but died from him.I cant buy henchmen(Yes, i know you buy them in battle) because i dont have crowns.Is there any strategy( besides henchmen ) too use?

Defender
Aug 08, 2010
Many people have successfully used polymorphs to win the battle. You could also try using a minion (the life minion heals - I've had it cast satyr before).

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
woot000 wrote:
For some reason, the boss at the level 58 fire school quest is TOO HARD! I always die at the boss.One time, I killed the boss half-way, but died from him.I cant buy henchmen(Yes, i know you buy them in battle) because i dont have crowns.Is there any strategy( besides henchmen ) too use?

Woot, utilize your minion. Don't rely on shields and blades. Perhaps (if you went the Storm as secondary to at least kraken) use Inferno Krakens... Buy Treant Polymorph treasures from the Archivist (Available for those Level 55+). Treant Polymorph has Regen healing. So yes, your minion and Treant Polymorph may get you through :)

Survivor
Oct 19, 2008
Don't feel like you're the only school with a hard boss for the level 58 spell. All the schools have a difficult boss to fight. Mine was Helios, for Balance. Could not beat him, just bought henchmen. I honestly don't see any strategy besides storing up power and healing.