Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where are my seeds?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
Hi. I just completed the first gardening quest, and through it received 3-4 seeds. So, now I'm at my castle, and have prepared ground, and am trying to plant the seeds-- but they're not showing as being in my possession anywhere. I've looked everywhere in my backpack, my housing objects, and my attic.

Can someone tell me where I should be seeing the seeds, or where they vanished to?

Thank you.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
I'm sure you've spotted it by now, but there's a new icon in the lower right, just to the lef to fhte Housing button (only when you're in your house, of course). It's a green plant top.

It should open an interface that shows several gardening-related inventories

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Seeds are now the last catagory in the items in your backpack in the housing section. There is also a button at the bottom to get you to the spells.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
Yes, but the seeds I received during the quest are not shown there. Nor anywhere else in my possession, as noted in my original post. :( I've looked through every option in my backpack, my attic, my bank and shared bank... everywhere.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Have you tried looking in your bank? I had the same problem, but while I was digging through my bank looking at hats I realized my seeds were in there.
Jasmine StormBlood
Lv.22 Sorcerer