Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Energy for Pets and Gardening

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
In the latest bulletin, it states that because Pet and Gardening Mana are now combined, that mana starts at 40 at level 1 and will increase by 1 for every numbered level.

Doesn't this mean that by Legendary the mana should be 99 as it starts at 40 and there are 60 levels? Or am I misunderstanding this?

When I logged on today to one of my Legendary wizards, the mana caps at 70

On my other account, a Level 12 wizards mana is at 46. Should be 51 according to the 1 for every numbered level.

If this is a glitch, this needs to be addressed immediately as people will be starting to plant and also level their plants and require more mana.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
I would guess you don't start with that amount, but instead that's the amount you can now obtain. You'd start with whatever you had prior to Gardening being added, and then you'd still have to fill up to the new maximum.

In other words, your Maximum Possible Energy increases, but you don't automatically get the Energy tank filled for you. :-)

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
Energy
Since your Energy is shared by both Pets & Gardening, Max Energy has been increased. Energy now begins at 40 at level 1, and increases by 1 at each even-numbered level.
References to Pet Energy are now just "Energy".

It is just for even numbered levels.

Megan