Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help with the second door!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
I need help I can't get past the second door in Iron works! pluse when I leave I have to start over which gets old qickly. I am a lvl 33 ice and fire wizard. Please help! :(

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The panel in front of that door should tell you what to light up. Light them up as they appear, left-to-right, on the panel.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
colagada wrote:
The panel in front of that door should tell you what to light up. Light them up as they appear, left-to-right, on the panel.

But there's noting there! :( I tryed that before bot I could not not out how to do it!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
leannageorge wrote:
I need help I can't get past the second door in Iron works! pluse when I leave I have to start over which gets old qickly. I am a lvl 33 ice and fire wizard. Please help! :-(

I haven't been there recently but this is what I remember. (Someone will correct me if this is wrong. :?)

You have to fight someone to get a "code" to open the first door. After you fight this person there is a code he gives you. It's a few objects, something like a snake, bird, and beetle, or something like that.

When you come to the second door, I think that the "code" is on the rooftop, in a corner somewhere. Again I think it is four objects this time. Something like bird, moon, tree, and beetle. Using those objects, you have to walk on the "blocks" that are on the rooftop and light up the same blocks that you see in the code. Then the door opens.

If this isn't right, I hope that someone will say so...

Good Luck... :-)

Hero
May 27, 2009
Did you go and defeat Nails O'Leary? When he's defeated, the code appears above the door. You need to make a note of it, so that when you get back to the door, you can enter in the right order.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Willowdreamer wrote:
Did you go and defeat Nails O'Leary? When he's defeated, the code appears above the door. You need to make a note of it, so that when you get back to the door, you can enter in the right order.
yes I did but there is no code thats why I need help and I looked theres nothing there. I tryed that 7 times already. (yes I am counting)

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
leannageorge wrote:
I need help I can't get past the second door in Iron works! pluse when I leave I have to start over which gets old qickly. I am a lvl 33 ice and fire wizard. Please help! :(

I haven't been there recently but this is what I remember. (Someone will correct me if this is wrong. :?)

You have to fight someone to get a "code" to open the first door. After you fight this person there is a code he gives you. It's a few objects, something like a snake, bird, and beetle, or something like that.

When you come to the second door, I think that the "code" is on the rooftop, in a corner somewhere. Again I think it is four objects this time. Something like bird, moon, tree, and beetle. Using those objects, you have to walk on the "blocks" that are on the rooftop and light up the same blocks that you see in the code. Then the door opens.

If this isn't right, I hope that someone will say so...

Good Luck... :)

Isn't that Katzenstien's Lab!?
________ EDIT__________
Never mind. I did Katzenstien's Lab today, and I was wrong.