Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe's Propechy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
Ok, so I know Zafaria is out already but since Celestia was in the sky I think somehow merle makes a teleporter to go back in time to stop Celestia from falling, then Morganthe will find the portal and try to stop you because she said the skys will fall. That is what I think

Survivor
Dec 16, 2011
This is very confusing, but I believe this means alot more worlds are going to be created soon so that the players can complete morganthes' prophecy. :?

Survivor
Aug 28, 2011
Ok this is what morganthe is talking about the mirror will break referring to mirror lake in zafaria the horn will call probably has to do with the for of light from either valadus or polaris that is what she means

Tyler Fireblade

Survivor
May 16, 2009
In zafaria isn't the last dungeon called MIRROR lake?
Maybe that's part of the prophecy.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2008
Survivor
Sep 29, 2009
It all makes sense! After all she said that she wants you to join her and she wants to "redraw the spiral" yet she is going to use her shadow web magic to make the spiral whole again so the titans (dragons, giants, and tritans) are going to fight again.

Survivor
May 24, 2009
peeps159 wrote:
It all makes sense! After all she said that she wants you to join her and she wants to "redraw the spiral" yet she is going to use her shadow web magic to make the spiral whole again so the titans (dragons, giants, and tritans) are going to fight again.
You are probably right. :D I bet that there is some worlds that were blocked by Merle because of the Titans fighting and then he will open them back up for us to explore again. (BTW if we had to choose GO DRAGONS!) Fire for the win.

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
I think that she takes out the mirror lake then sounds the horns of battle and the skies will fall during battle

Defender
May 17, 2011
Dragonflame8 wrote:
"The mirror will break
The horn will call
I strike from the sahdows
and the skies will fall!"

...Hello fellow wizards. I've made this topic so we can discuss the intriguing
topic of the prophect Morganthe recites in the Solar District.

What new worlds do you think they point to?

My idea is that for "the mirror will break" it references a parallel, dark realm called Umbra, (name from various hints).

For the horn will call- maybe it points toward the landform a horn on a mountain, meaning an area in this world called the Horn of.... of The ....Horn will be calling for help.

For I strike from the shadows- a world in which she unleashes an unseen, unexpected war.

For the skies will fall-a world in the sky or part of it in the sky-will be destroyed

Again, what do you think her prophecy points towards?

mirrors? someone is going to become powerful
horns? this person is loyal
darkness? this person is dead or evil
no idea about the sky...

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
Mirror will break-Mirror Lake. Horn will call-war. Shadows I'll strike- she fears Ambrose so while we are fighting she kidnaps him giving her the advantage Skies will fall- you fight her while empyrea is falling and you must stop her

Explorer
Feb 12, 2012
Dragonflame8 wrote:
"The mirror will break
The horn will call

My idea is that for "the mirror will break" it references a parallel, dark realm called Umbra, (name from various hints).

For the horn will call- maybe it points toward the landform a horn on a mountain, meaning an area in this world called the Horn of.... of The ....Horn will be calling for help.

For I strike from the shadows- a world in which she unleashes an unseen, unexpected war.

For the skies will fall-a world in the sky or part of it in the sky-will be destroyed

heres my theory

The Mirror Will Break!- she plans to break all the spiral doors that connect the worlds like MAGIC MIRRORS into another corld cutting off all the worlds from eachother

The Horn Will Call- she transmits a magic suspention spell through the sound of television ,crystal balls ,radio all over the spiral to counter-act all magic except hers making her impossible to defeat

From The Shadows I Strike!- while everybodies magic is temporarily suspended she kidnaps all the leaders of the spiral (being the headmasters of all the magic academies)

And The Skies Will Fall!- she summons an alternate evil storm lord to sink every world below waves and salvage the celestian magic from the ruins before restoring all the worlds and threatening to sink them again unless she is made ruler and thats when you defeat her and the storm titan in an epic battle

do you like my idea

Jason Silvermask Level 48 Pyromancer And New To Celestia

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
"The Mirror will break" is a line that I believe has already been shared with us. Mirror Lake in Zafaria. Hmm? The Lake "breaking" seems a bit unnatural, but perhaps if we just delve deeper...

I'm not sure if anyone has yet posted this either. I just read the first few posts.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
From my other reply, it may actually be more realistic, considering it is already in chronolgical order.

"The Mirror will break,
and the horn will call.
From the shadows I strike,

"The Mirror will break," is the first line, is it not? And Mirror Lake is the first to be released.

Forgive me if these is already known by people. I haven't finished Mirror Lake myself. :D I don't know about the storyline. But for those of us who haven't finished the lake, perhaps there is something stored within it? Perhaps Morganthe wants it. Or, perhaps, the Lake is the Mirror? We will find out soon enough. :D

Survivor
Apr 16, 2011
JAMS1054 wrote:
From my other reply, it may actually be more realistic, considering it is already in chronolgical order.

"The Mirror will break,
and the horn will call.
From the shadows I strike,

"The Mirror will break," is the first line, is it not? And Mirror Lake is the first to be released.

Forgive me if these is already known by people. I haven't finished Mirror Lake myself. :D I don't know about the storyline. But for those of us who haven't finished the lake, perhaps there is something stored within it? Perhaps Morganthe wants it. Or, perhaps, the Lake is the Mirror? We will find out soon
enough. :D
Lakes reflect sunlight, as mirrors do. The lake might be solidified, and then shattered.

Defender
Aug 22, 2010
Obviously it refers to the next worlds. The mirror will break, that refers to celestial because water is like a mirror, and the horn will call refers to wintertusk, grandmother raven had a horn, and from the shadows I strike refers to the deck of shadows I strike refers to the deck of shadows in zafaria.

Has anyone else noticed in the Sherlock bones post about new worlds that an Atlantis themed world, a safari world, and a world in the sky were the three most posted ideas. Think about the last line. The sky's will fall. And remember it mentioned sky squids in empyrea. You know what it means

Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
"The mirror will break"
"The horn will call"
"From the shadows I strike"
"The skies will fall!"

"The mirror will break" means that Morganthe is plotting to rebuild her Shadow Temple in Mirror Lake in Zafaria (her home), reclaim her Deck of Shadows, and destroy the Council of Light.

"The horn will call" means that Morganthe uses the Sword of Kings in Avalon to destroy King Artorius and continue destroying the Council of Light. (I don't know what happens about a horn)

"From the shadows I strike" means that Morganthe goes to Mirage (Emperor Yoshihito said in MooShu after you defeat Mika Starka that the Council of Light participated in MooShu, Zafaria, Avalon, Marleybone, Grizzleheim, MIRAGE, and Polaris) and invades the 6th part of the Council of Light and continues to Polaris.

And finally "The skies will fall!" means that she will try to use the Sword the Kings once again and destroy Polaris and let it fall on Wizard City, Zafaria, MooShu, Avalon, Marleybone, Grizzleheim, and Mirage like she almost did to Avalon.

This what I think will happen in Morganthe's prophecy (except for the horn part). I hope Morganthe is a really challenging boss like when she was young in Avalon.

Come and help me out in MooShu. I just finished the Crimson Fields. I'm Fred FireFlame at your service and my job is to defeat Malistaire, Morganthe, the Coven, and Lord Bramble. I'm level 40.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
It surprises me that some people still have not got the first two statments in the propechy when they are out.

Ok first of all "the mirror will break" is after mirror lake in zafaria.
Next "the horn will call" sorry for the spolier but the horn is something morganthe uses to weaken the king of Avalon (sorry forgot his name)and turn him into a dragon(pendragon).
Now the last two are hard knowing the worlds are not out yet but i will make a guess,The shadows i strike might refer to polaris for polaris has dark parts or not it might refer to Empra the shadow world (still do not know).Now "the sky will fall" I really think that is about empyrea, the world of the sky squids.

That is my guess.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
Guys! I think i might have figured it out (I think, so this post is just an opinion). But now with today's modern worlds and suggestions of worlds everyone is talking about, it makes it much easier for us to figure this out!

"The mirror will break..."- This is referring to mirror lake in Zafaria!
"...the horn will call.."- This refers to the horn you get at the final dungeon in Avalon!
"...from the shadows I strike"- This MIGHT refer the Deck of Shadows she recovers in mirror lake in Zafaria, or something that might happen in the future.
"...skies will fall!"-Now this is the REAL mystery! People say this new world "Polaris" will come in the future. Polaris is a star (refers to the "skies" part). This world (if it comes) could be in the sky or something. She could threaten Polaris or something which is what might refer to "...skies will fall!"

Now I'm not some wizard who can tell the future, so Morganthe's prophecy can mean anything, really!

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
Dragonflame8 wrote:
"The mirror will break
The horn will call

Well, i think the first line, my good friend, has already been fulfilled. The Mirror will break. oh mirror mirror. mirror lake, she emptied it. therefore, broke it. as of the last few lines, no idea. except maybe polaris shall solve one of them.

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
"The mirror will break - The Final Dungeon in Zafaria
The horn will call - The Final Dungeon in Avalon
I strike from the shadows - Problebly Means A Final Dungeon In Some New World
and the skies will fall - Problebly Means A New World In The Sky!"

Survivor
Mar 30, 2012
I really was thinking of this earlier, when I was thinking of this thread. You myth wizards and all, will remember the Medusa quest. Remember when Cyrus said maybe the skies of Empyrea for summoning Medusa? This could be the place the skies will fall from. Just thinking.

Cheryl
Level 59 Myth
Scarecrow Realm

Defender
Dec 31, 2011
Explorer
Dec 11, 2009
Here is what i think about the prophecy. The mirror will break: It doesn't have to be a mirror, it could be a thing that you see yourself in, like a lake, so Mirror Lake? The horn will call: I saw a Horn of Calling in Wintertusk, maybe that? (Horn of "Calling", the horn will "call") From the shadows I strike/I'll strike from the shadows: King Artorius becomes the Pendragon wearing the Horned Crown, Morganthe tricked Artorius into wearing it, letting Artorius strike Avalon for her as the Pendragon. The skies shall fall: Celestia was once a sky world, and Morganthe made the Storm titan sink Celestia beneath the waves. This is what I think. Thank you. Amber NightBlossom, Level 61 Storm. 8)

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
its not I strike fromt he shadows it's: "From the shadows I strike, and the skys will fall." :? nicholas hawkspear lvl76

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
The mirror will break-mirror lake
The horn will call-well i haven't actually been to avalon but i sort of know about the pendragon and the HORNED crown
I will strike from the shadows-probably gonna be in a new world like polaris or mirage
The skies will fall-the skies of empyrea maybe :?
well that's what i think it is