Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe's Propechy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
as you all know morganthe said the mirror will break what she meant by that ( its a theory ) she meant the grand astrolabe it brook down into star of celestia moon of celestia sun of celestia and when she meant by the horn will call she is trying to steel mother of ravens horn that was in the picture from the shadows a strike which is maybe a new world ( again its just a theory ) but whats the poin of all of this i have got no idea

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
here is what i think: remember the picture for wintertusk? the raven has a HORN! the horn will call! remember? so it OBVIOUSLY has something to do with the new world. the mirror will break might mean a plauge! like from the plague oni! like when you look in the mirror your face looks different from the plague? it might break XD. i strike from the shadows means she will attack from a shadow (duh ) and the skies will fall means... well idk but i will continue to think about morganthe's prophecy.

fred spritegem level 50 myth

it is do or do not! there is no try!

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
fireball6883 wrote:
here is what i think: remember the picture for wintertusk? the raven has a HORN! the horn will call! remember? so it OBVIOUSLY has something to do with the new world. the mirror will break might mean a plauge! like from the plague oni! like when you look in the mirror your face looks different from the plague? it might break XD. i strike from the shadows means she will attack from a shadow (duh ) and the skies will fall means... well idk but i will continue to think about morganthe's prophecy.

fred spritegem level 50 myth

it is do or do not! there is no try!

Baldur GoldPaws said:

This world has no bearing with the Morganthe Storyline or her Prophecy.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
"The mirror will break
The horn will call
I strike from the sahdows
and the skies will fall!"

the Miiror will break > a portal will open
the horn will call > grandmother Raven will call the wizards to
Battle
I strike from the shadows > the sky will fall dark like an eclipes
And the Skies will fall > the assault upon the worlds will come
from beyond the Spiral

it is a simple quartrain

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Johnist wrote:
Dragonflame8 wrote:
"The mirror will break
The horn will call

...Hello fellow wizards. I've made this topic so we can discuss the intriguing
topic of the prophect Morganthe recites in the Solar District.

What new worlds do you think they point to?

My idea is that for "the mirror will break" it references a parallel, dark realm called Umbra, (name from various hints).

For the horn will call- maybe it points toward the landform a horn on a mountain, meaning an area in this world called the Horn of.... of The ....Horn will be calling for help.

For I strike from the shadows- a world in which she unleashes an unseen, unexpected war.

For the skies will fall-a world in the sky or part of it in the sky-will be destroyed

Again, what do you think her prophecy points towards?

I think it more points to some way for her to travel into the past and reveals the cause for the Storm Titan's betrayal of the Celestians - Morganthe caused the Sky realm of Celestia to be submerged into the ocean by the Storm Lord... it could also be a way for us to prevent Celestia from sinking.

I like the second one better, but with the Grandmother Raven about to make an appearance, I think it is announcing Wintertusk. Also there is a grand spiral in The District of the Stars that is currently unusable.

It could be that using that teleporter could send us into the First World before the Grand Schism and the worlds of the Spiral.

Timothy Pearlflower Legendary Ice

Explorer
Dec 21, 2008
I think what she means is she might summon a powerful thing through a portal and she would strike in a clever way. Just think about it . Malistaire summoned the dragon titan and we had to stop him. maybe morganthe is the same.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Dragonflame8 wrote:
"The mirror will break
The horn will call

My idea is that for "the mirror will break" it references a parallel, dark realm called Umbra, (name from various hints).

For the horn will call- maybe it points toward the landform a horn on a mountain, meaning an area in this world called the Horn of.... of The ....Horn will be calling for help.

For I strike from the shadows- a world in which she unleashes an unseen, unexpected war.

For the skies will fall-a world in the sky or part of it in the sky-will be destroyed

are you sure the horn will call isnt refering to grandmother ravens horn in winter tusk

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
dg051998 wrote:
Dragonflame8 wrote:
"The mirror will break
The horn will call

are you sure the horn will call isnt refering to grandmother ravens horn in winter tusk

Yes, Baldur Goldpaws confirmed that the two are not related.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
The Mirror will break: the barrier to the underworld will break

The Horn will Call: she will use a Horn that will bring back every final boss we fought

I will strike for the shadow:she will find a opening in the Underworld to strike a new world out of the shadows

The skies will fall:the new world will be on top of wizard city and if it fall it destroys everything in wizard city

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I think it means this,
the parralel universe will open.

The horn will call,
they call Ambrose through a horn.

I will strike from the shadows,
war will be unleashed.

The skies will fall,
(chicken little?) two worlds collide.
this is confusing so let me show a picture first.

world l("mirror")l world k?

well the "mirror" between them breaks and they sound a war horn that ambrose overhears. They of course fight. and guess what you get to stop it!

Survivor
Jan 10, 2010
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Horn will call, eh? What about a Fog Horn! They're really loud! Maybe in the world of Umbra, Marganthe unleashes a mighty war that will destroy everything! Including the kitchen sink (my little joke there)! To show that the war has begun she shall blow a fog horn!

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
"The mirror will break
The horn will call
I strike from the shadows

The mirror will break & and the skies will fall - I wouldn't take it so literal. Glass is similar to a mirror, and they both reflect. The glass domes around celestia are to break?

The horn will call - Part of a new story line, she goes looking for a horn that will summon an undersea army to get the secrets of celestian magic and defeat any survivors.

I strike from the shadows - When we least expect it

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
You know how the ice giants made ice castles in the skies? Maybe there will be a world like that, and "the sky will fall" means the world will be destroyed.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
i think that all of this points to that each line of the prophecy leads to a new world "2the mirror will break, and 3the horn will call,4from the shadows i strike and the 5skies shall fall"
1. celestia
2. a world where a magical barrier called "the mirror" that the barrier will break and will expose the world to the rest of the spiral
3.A horn that is calling merle ambrose and the other worlds of the spiral to help the world that the horn was called from,
4.a shadow world where shadow-webs are native to, which i believe this world or one of the other new worlds will be called, the phantom zone.
5.cant seem to figure this one out :(

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Um, I was in Nastrond, Wintertusk, and I saw a horn named "The Horn of Calling" I think it was named like that, but isn't that one thing?

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
mask113 wrote:
Um, I was in Nastrond, Wintertusk, and I saw a horn named "The Horn of Calling" I think it was named like that, but isn't that one thing?
That was just for a sidequest.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
"The skies will fall!"

This could mean the world of Empyria that's mentioned in Wysteria. It was said as home of the "Sky-Squids".

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Dragonoid842 wrote:
I think the mirror and the horn you have to use TOGETHER to help clear all of the worlds of evil but only two threats stay alive. Morganthe and Malistare. Malistare brings back all of the monsters and Morganthe gives the monsters new spells. Then you have to go to Celestia and defeat Malistare and Morganthe in a new all-out battle. Then after you defeat them their magic powers you and the teachers up enough to imprison Morganthe and Malistare forever.

:) :-) :) :D :-D :D

do you remember the cutscene where malistaire realizes what he had done and what a bad idea it was

Luke Stormweilder lv 51 balance secondary storm
companions rex the hydra and ben the reaper

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
wizardseaflame wrote:
On the Ravenwood News page, they just relesed info about the upcoming world of wintertusk, along with a picture of grandmother raven who is holding a HORN.
I think the line about "The Horn Will Call" means Morganthe will be so powerful that not even grandmother raven can stand against her, so she uses her horn to call for help.
What do you think?

Richard Talegrove

Level 55 Conjurer

Myth by name, Myth by nature

i think you are right someone had to have made mother raven like a overseer or somthin 8)

Explorer
Sep 05, 2011
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Hey, in Zafaria there is a place where you see Morganthe called Mirror Lake, maybe it refers to that!

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
eggywig wrote:
Hey, in Zafaria there is a place where you see Morganthe called Mirror Lake, maybe it refers to that!

it DOES refer to mirror lake. prince tiziri said so

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
qwertyuiop749 wrote:
eggywig wrote:

it DOES refer to mirror lake. prince tiziri said so

Yay! I was right! I wouldn't know that, I'm not at Zafariz yet. I just happen to have heard of Mirror Lake though.

Survivor
May 17, 2011
(Mine is Morganthe getting ready to fight mabe not) How about this: :The mirror will break" means: Moraganthe arrives at the mirror and she will break the mirror when the time has come to FIGHT her. And thats how she grows stronger to FTGHT! "The horn calls" is : She uses the horn to change people to go on her side to be her minions and takes her strongest minions to help gaurd her. While we get ready to super attack. "From the shadows I strike" is : While we attack Morganthe steals our wands and the shadows we were striking went up. "And the skys would fall" is : and the storm lord came and rushed water that made the sky fall. Hope you like it! ;) ;-)

Mary SparkleBlossom level 57 in Science Center