Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Overtimes should be taken out!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Squire
Aug 04, 2009
your basically asking get rid of the fire, ice, and death school and i really dont think it is gonna happen. Leaving it at that

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
bravevline wrote:
These overtimes are powerful and hard to block they need stopped.

You have an easy way to stop them...dispells. Get them if you really feel these are necessary.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Forget what I said up there i have a better solution how about a spell called cure thats 4 pips and removes 1 of these fell things.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
bravevline wrote:
Forget what I said up there i have a better solution how about a spell called cure thats 4 pips and removes 1 of these fell things.

also a terrible idea.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
bravevline wrote:

Seriously, you'd waste 4 pips on fire elf? Of course there are more spells like fire dragon, but dude, people don't want to spend 7 pips to get it dispelled. Also, have you ever been on a side that uses fire dragon? How would you like it if thatjust dissapeared doing only like 400-800 damage instead of 2000?

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
bravevline wrote:

also a terrible idea.
Why is it such a terrible idea? There are spells like this to remove negative charms and wards plus life needs more spells like this all we have are heals.