Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please help! I'm going insane.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
I'm in the map room of the Place of Fire and I already beat the croc before Krokenkahmen so I can get the eye of Kroc. I died and when I went back to enter the dungeon and talk to Pro. Winthrop it's not even giving me an option to talk to him. The gate is down to enter the Throne Room, but I still have the quest of "Map Room" and "Eye of Krok". I did earlier today, help a friend in a dungeon I have yet to reach and ever since then my quests have been acting up and not displaying the arrow to follow. Please help! It won't let me finish this quest.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
im level 15, finished all quest's but cant find krokotopia. i was given a quest to go but no instructions on how to find it, i also have a quest to collect an item of proof in the sunken city and to explore the death school, im so stuck!!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
stephaknee1787 wrote:
I'm in the map room of the Place of Fire and I already beat the croc before Krokenkahmen so I can get the eye of Kroc. I died and when I went back to enter the dungeon and talk to Pro. Winthrop it's not even giving me an option to talk to him. The gate is down to enter the Throne Room, but I still have the quest of "Map Room" and "Eye of Krok". I did earlier today, help a friend in a dungeon I have yet to reach and ever since then my quests have been acting up and not displaying the arrow to follow. Please help! It won't let me finish this quest.

If you left to help a friend, you will have to redo the entire dungeon. You can't leave to help a friend and then resume.

Explorer
May 20, 2010
stephaknee1787 wrote:

This same thing happened to me, while I was doing the quest with my husband. He got credited for it, and I did not. I tried everything; I even contacted tech support about it. Then my husband suggested to leave the entire area, and go talk to Winthrop again in the Alter of Kings (even if he has a gray mark above him, and sure enough, I talked to him in Alter, and then when I went back to the Map room, I was able to turn in the quest.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
karlotta305 wrote:
im level 15, finished all quest's but cant find krokotopia. i was given a quest to go but no instructions on how to find it, i also have a quest to collect an item of proof in the sunken city and to explore the death school, im so stuck!!

Hi,
Go into Ravenwood, as soon as you enter keep straight and you'll see Bartleby the Spiral Tree. Go to his door and the new screen will load, you'll be inside Bartleby. This is called the spiral. Go up to the door and click your x you'll see the worlds that you can go to. Krokotopia is on the list and should be lit, click it and then click "go to world".

Sunken City, go in the commons like you're on the way to Unicorn Way. You'll see a bridge with a waterfall on your left, go through the waterfall, you'll see a door, go through the door, The Death Tree is first, then you'll see the death school, and next to the school are some sigils, this is the entrance to Sunken City.. Bring friends as you will need them lol.

Good Luck :-)

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
karlotta305 wrote:

you said you have the quest for the sixth school. you have to go to the bridge on your way to unicorn way. go behind the waterfall and through the door. once you go into the death school and talk to the guy there you go back to talk to Ambrose and then you can get access to Krok. but you have to explore the death school first.