Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What next?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2010
Hi guys I finished malistaire's lair at lvl 46 and now i am working on getting to celestia. It's too hard at the moment for me. I need my lvl 48 spell and i try side quests. They take too long, or give low xp. IT IS REALLY ANNOYING. Can anybody give me advice?

Peace 8)
Daniel GaintCaller Level 46- savior of the spiral

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There's no way around it. You need to do the side quests.

Start in Dragonspyre, where the experience is best. Run down each street of every area and look for things to do.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
epicofepic wrote:
Hi guys I finished malistaire's lair at lvl 46 and now i am working on getting to celestia. It's too hard at the moment for me. I need my lvl 48 spell and i try side quests. They take too long, or give low xp. IT IS REALLY ANNOYING. Can anybody give me advice?

Peace 8)

The Wizard101 Central fansite has a list of quests for each world. Here's an example for Dragonspyre.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
All I could say is that do the side quests in Mooshu for a lot of experience. Those usually don't take too long because they are kill and retrieve items quests. And if you have spare time, do quests in dungeons, they give some pretty decent experience. :? I mean that is all of the advice that I can give you.

I would also like to wish you the best of luck doing your side quests. Much wishes, and Merry Christmas. :)

Samuel DarkRider Level 47 Master Necromancer

Survivor
May 26, 2010
stuck need my next quest in Dragonspyre lvl 49 here lost did the light the lamps and that was all i see now need the next one help !

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
epicofepic wrote:

Peace 8)

Ok here all i can give you find some high lvl people then ask them to help. if you post bacl i will try to find you and help you ok :D.

oran dusk breath
lvl 58 :D :D