Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Growing Reagents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
Since they have gardening out in the Test Realm, why not use that gardening skill or magic to grow reagents? I'm sure some of them we probably won't be able to, but it would be a lot easier for those who have a hard time coming across some.
What do you think?

Megan Silvertail, Level 58 Balance Wizard

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
redninja91 wrote:
Since they have gardening out in the Test Realm, why not use that gardening skill or magic to grow reagents? I'm sure some of them we probably won't be able to, but it would be a lot easier for those who have a hard time coming across some.
What do you think?

Megan Silvertail, Level 58 Balance Wizard

The plants do produce reagents. Today I got a scrap iron, a couple of onyx, etc, from normal harvests. There is talk of getting black pearls and other fun reagents.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Hey, thats a really good idea!
Maybe you could buy certain plants just for that purpose, of geting a reward of a regenant, also that would help give ideas on what kind of looks you could give diffrent plants because you could just base them on the regenant!

Also, on a realated note, why not base certain plants on schools and you have to have a certain type of house or wall decorations (for those who prefer or just can't afford a house, castle, or whatever you call them) to grow them, for example;
Say that you by a cactus but you can only plant it if you are a balance wizard and have some deserty (like as in all sandy & desert looking) wallpaper or maybe some sand instead of regular dirt and you also can't water that specific plant.
Make any sense?
Anyways, I like Megan's idea a lot.-Dustin DragonRider (lvl 9 death wizard)

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
some times you do get reagents.

I harvested my Boom Shoom for the first time last night, and it gave me deep mushrooms!

I thought : Epic! My plant gave me it's children to use to make stuff!

So, yeah! Reagents!

Kyle Firefist

Squire
Aug 12, 2009
Pink Dandelions give Black Pearl, Blood Moss, Ancient Scroll, Nightshade, etc. So if you're looking for completing the Master Artisan Quest, farm yourself up some of these babies :)