Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet turns pink at times/flashing pink

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I had just bought a krok pet and whenever i go through a door his whole head and scales turn bright pink. Also even when not in a loading area, the bottom of his chin flashes pink. Can anytone help me? it's really annoying

Administrator
He's just blushing.

In all seriousness, this is a known bug and it is on the list to be attended to. What is really happening is his textures aren't showing properly.

Thank you

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 20, 2008
I know I just bought mine and that happens to me too... I'm just glad its on a list of things to fix

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Yeah, I have that same problem. It also happens with my ghost pet (forgot what it's really called. I think it's like Boo Didley or something.). I'm so glad that it will be fixed! When I first got my Kroktopia pet I was so suprised when he turned pink.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
yeah same thing happens to me.when a pet krok or a ghost pet gets into sight it turns pink or gose through a door. i think its cool really. but then it gets annoying after a bit.

- ian deathshard

Survivor
Jan 08, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
He's just blushing.

In all seriousness, this is a known bug and it is on the list to be attended to. What is really happening is his textures aren't showing properly.

Thank you

i no that happens with my pet