Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Free Life Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2010
I am a level 51 life and i and always finding free life spells so i want to know is there a list to were all these free spells are

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
badandy63 wrote:
I am a level 51 life and i and always finding free life spells so i want to know is there a list to were all these free spells are

Check out the fansite Wizard 101 Central...the link is to your left under Wizard Community.

Mastermind
Sep 11, 2010
If you hadn't noticed the pattern by now, all spells for your school are completely and utterly free. If you are Fire school, then all Fire spells are free. If you are Life, all Life spells are free, and so on.

Moolinda Wu is your main teacher. However, there are multiple hidden trainers around the Spiral - in Wizard City alone, there is one in plain sight in the Fairegrounds, and one more hiding in Colossus Boulevard. Look everywhere! Some are even hiding in dungeons!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The Wizard101 Central Wikia has a list.

Go here (and bookmark same for future reference) and choose "Spells" on the left, then "Life School".

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
The secret trainers are:
Sabrina Greenstar in the WC Fairegrounds

Mortis the Death Tree in Nightside

Mildred Farseer on Colossus Blvd. is down by Mindy Pixerton.

Croaky in Digmore Station (Marleybone) is down stairs behind Mayor.

Megan