Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Card Ideas!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
Ok, before I start, I just want to say I know this has been posted before but I just wanted to start one to hear your ideas instead of having to go to someone elses post. I would like you to post your ideas about new spells so I can see how good they are and what they do. Here are a few ideas that i had (and by the way, please post the card ideas like this).

School
What the spell is called
Damage or what it does
Description

Balance
Shine On
600 damage to enemy and a minus 50% accuracy
(in a desert)(at night) A street light comes out of the ground and starts to light up just a little bit, then lights up till you can't see anything. The light leaves the street light and attacks the enemy.

Myth
Sound Wave
500 damage to all enemies
(on sidewalk in city)(day) A radio appears out of nowhere and turns on with a low volume, then it turns up at max volume. The sound waves attack all enemies.

Life
Tangled
650 damage to enemy
(in forest)(day) Vines come out of the ground and the trees, then the vines reach out to the enemy and squishes it a little.

Balance
Reflect
You put a shield on yourself or anyone on your team and when an enemy attacks that person, half the damage goes to the enemy that cast the spell.

Those are a few of my spells. I will post more of my ideas later. Please let me know the spells that you create.

Blaze Thundercloud Level 48 Conjurer

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Ok, I have more.(by the way, I forgot to tell you that the pips and the accuracy of the spell don't matter).

Ice
Snowball
600 damage to enemy and stuns them for one round
(on hill)(day) A small snowball starts on top of a hill. As it comes down the hill, it grows bigger and bigger until it hits the enemy.

Ice
Snowflake
500 damage to all enemies and stuns them for two rounds
(in sky)(day) Snowflakes start to fall from the sky. They fall right on top of the enemies and turn them into ice cubes.

Storm
Sparks
700 damage to enemy
(in field)(night) Clouds start to form and start to rain. Thunder sounds and lighting lights the sky. Then the lighting splits up and hits enemy from all angles.

Death
Beheaded Horseman
650 damage to enemy
(in woods)(night) A horseman rides down a path. Then the horseman takes off his head and throws it at the enemy.

Fire
Forest Fire
400 damage and 500 damage over two rounds to enemy
(forest)(night) A forest grows and catches on fire. (there is a path of grass facing enemy) The grass catches on fire and burns the enemy.

Star
Advantage
A 25% attack for (any school) for five rounds
You cast the spell on anyone on your team. A bubble appears and surrounds your teammate. The bubble is the color of the school that is picked.

Sun
Two in One
A 30% accuracy boost and a 50% attack boost

Moon
Teammate
You turn into any wizard on your team or on the enemy's team and you get there life and cards.

Storm
Crab King
675 damage to enemy
(bottom of the ocean) A giant shell comes out of the sand and a giant crab comes out wearing a crown. The crab squishes the enemy with its pincers.

Myth
Giant
60 damage then 645 damage to enemy
(in field)(day) Clouds start to form. Then giant legs come down and pokes the enemy with it's toe, then it squishes it with it's foot.

Thanks for reading my new spell ideas. I hope you post some of your ideas.

Blaze Thundercloud Level 48 Conjurer